3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
I can't control what they put in the tags. I requested ntr as a tag but they haven't done it. This is why I warn in the three separate places that ntr is a possibility.
is it avoidable and if i had read more carefully i wouldn't be asking for tag

Jul 27, 2021
the fat ugly guy in poster is in a game about a model no ntr rape yes ntr not,,, single girl female mc.. but for the record what is it about putting the tag on top ..killing you for lol
Please ensure games are properly tagged, tags should only include content which is currently in game. You can find a list of tags . The Genres section can include more specific tags/genres/fetishes.

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

You are misconstruing what I'm saying, the content is not in the game yet so according to the rules the tag will likely not be added. At the time of writing (0.3b) the wife has no defined romantic or sexual interest in another character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
What do you think guys, will there be a chance for the husbando to get a hold of her phone in part 3? Upon which he decides to punch his "best friends" teeth out and proceeds to get a good divorce lawyer. Preferably a hot one. And then push for sole custody of the child. Just subpoena her texts and it should be a done deal. Then ex-friendo and ex-wife can live happily ever after, while she pays child support and husbando can finally hook up with the gym girl. The End.

What do you think?

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
What do you think guys, will there be a chance for the husbando to get a hold of her phone in part 3? Upon which he decides to punch his "best friends" teeth out and proceeds to get a good divorce lawyer. Preferably a hot one. And then push for sole custody of the child. Just subpoena her texts and it should be a done deal. Then ex-friendo and ex-wife can live happily ever after, while she pays child support and husbando can finally hook up with the gym girl. The End.

What do you think?
Why would he.
She's given him absolutely no reason to be suspicious at this moment in time.
Besides, he's got work issues that are of greater concern right now than of his "friend" flirting with his wife.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In games like this, I always don't get it. The female figure is always portrayed as a successful superintelligence. He gets into trouble, most often (blackmail or corruption) from which he cannot get out, or he does it ineptly. So where is her super intelligence? I feel like I'm playing two different characters.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why would he
MC is already on high alert about his nemesis messaging her instead of him.
He has to stop his harassment and save her. He is her heroi after all, shining armor and sword of light.

Use the opportunity to fondle her and cuddle and hugs and kisses in lingerie to save in her phone,
ready to be sent the next batch of jerm material send out to her fans.
MC is the super macho man in her life.
it should be a done deal
Why would he.
I always don't get it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Someone actually made a meme with the Daz model of the boss that said something along the line of "Look out! It's that one fat guy from every NTR game! Run honey!"

Reactions: EndlessNights

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
still think the boss is a bit too fat and husbands dad looks a bit too young but i can't wait when they will fuck the blond hottie

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:KEK: This is the most famous and luckiest fat bastard in the world of VN games he is in almost every NTR tagged game or female protagonist game but the scariest thing is that he is always in an important position as Chief Mayor from several companies scientist president astronaut the funny thing that in the game Hard News has his younger version I even think he's chasing me "Wherever you are I'll be there" it's even scary lol

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

David is back at the gym on Thursday... and he's not alone.

Reactions: Saint321
Jul 27, 2021
In games like this, I always don't get it. The female figure is always portrayed as a successful superintelligence. He gets into trouble, most often (blackmail or corruption) from which he cannot get out, or he does it ineptly. So where is her super intelligence? I feel like I'm playing two different characters.
Because only dumb people do dumb things and only dumb people can be blackmailed/scammed/etc? The reason women in these games are portrayed that way is because it's in a sense hotter to see the successful woman being corrupted/pulled down than for example a woman with low education that's siphoning welfare while living in a trailer.

If it's a woman that is already having money troubles among other issues it would be less interesting and in my opinion kinda sad because you're piling up problems on top of the problems they're already having in life. The successful woman has no real reasons to cheat as they're having a good marriage, good home and no glaring problems with money. The unsuccessful woman can be corrupted/blackmailed more easily if it serves to solve her money problems. "If I give him a handjob I can provide food for my children for the next 3+ months".

It might be an interesting concept, but it's dead obvious what the entry point of corruption/blackmail would be in a case like that.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
:KEK: This is the most famous and luckiest fat bastard in the world of VN games he is in almost every NTR tagged game or female protagonist game but the scariest thing is that he is always in an important position as Chief Mayor from several companies scientist president astronaut the funny thing that in the game Hard News has his younger version I even think he's chasing me "Wherever you are I'll be there" it's even scary lol
He's not in your nightmares yet..? Legion of famous fatass DAZ George models. :censored:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes