3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
"Expandable" ... what? His belly?
yes, that among other things :LOL:

" George Expandable brings diversity to George giving him the opportunity to be younger or older, to change his size, to offer him the African, Eastern or Asian origins and make it more realistic with 'Life' morph"

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
What do you think guys, will there be a chance for the husbando to get a hold of her phone in part 3? Upon which he decides to punch his "best friends" teeth out and proceeds to get a good divorce lawyer. Preferably a hot one. And then push for sole custody of the child. Just subpoena her texts and it should be a done deal. Then ex-friendo and ex-wife can live happily ever after, while she pays child support and husbando can finally hook up with the gym girl. The End.

What do you think?
The thing is that while Anna may end up not being a very good wife she does still seem like a good mom to me. She loves Sophie. Anna wouldn't just give up and leave her baby behind, and she'd have a law firm likely backing her to the hilt in any divorce proceeding. I think this game is meant to be set in the US, and it's definitely not easy for a father to get sole custody of a baby even if the mother has been unfaithful here. So I tend to think David might not confront Anna even if he finds out she's been cheating. He might well not be willing to risk getting cut out of Sophie's life no matter how hurt and angry he is. On the other hand, he'd have every right to emotionally check out of the marriage and do the bare minimum to sustain it while pursuing love with someone else.

The David-Chris knock-down drag-out fight is definitely long overdue and something to look forward to. I like our guy's chances in that one since David's been hitting the gym nearly every day while Chris has been busy sucking down alcohol and whining about everything.

Maybe there is one way to get Anna out of the picture, but you'd probably have to play Hank's route to see it. Following your scenario, David is pushing for divorce and sole custody of Sophie. Anna is livid and goes to Hank who vows to "crush David like a bug." He invites Anna to his house for a "legal strategy session." She accepts and one thing leads to another. While cavorting in bed with his lovely employee, Hank suddenly loses his balance and collapses on top of Anna...inadvertently crushing her like a bug. The paramedics do what they can, but you can't fix dead. Hank goes to prison for murder. Kendra takes over the law firm and immediately fires Jake, but the young fellow lands on his feet and quickly finds comfort in the arms of Hank's wife despite the thirty year age difference between the two of them. They have a great time spending the fortune Hank left behind together.

The story ends with a sneak peak of the upcoming sequel to this game entitled A Perfect Family. David is still reeling from the shock of discovering his wife's infidelity and her sudden death, but life has to go on. He has no choice but to leave town to meet with irate customers, but who can he trust to watch over Sophie while he's gone? His parents are away attending a model train convention. Anna's mom has literally tried to kidnap the baby three times in the past month. Kendra can change a diaper in thirty seconds flat, but it's a tossup as to whether or not she's taking her meds any given week. Alexia is usually reliable, but she gets awful cranky whenever she has to miss Pilates class. You don't even need NTR when you've got this much drama!

duke1989

Sep 7, 2016
What's the story name?
Actually it's a mix of two sequels. The main story has title " e " and use some parts from
"A PERFECT MARRIAGE RUINED PT. 01" (Chris parts). The names of the heroes are the same (only surnames are different)

Reactions: Lecastel

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Here's an update I posted on patreon:

Hello,
I plan to release v0.4 by the end of August, first to Gold patrons. v0.4 will include Thursday from David's perspective. I’ll warn that it’s a shorter update, so if you don’t like the shorter updates I’d suggest waiting until v0.5 which will contain Friday and half of Saturday to conclude part 1.
I'll release another sneak peek or two of v0.4 throughout the month.
Thanks everyone!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Here's an update I posted on patreon:

Hello,
I plan to release v0.4 by the end of August, first to Gold patrons. v0.4 will include Thursday from David's perspective. I’ll warn that it’s a shorter update, so if you don’t like the shorter updates I’d suggest waiting until v0.5 which will contain Friday and half of Saturday to conclude part 1.
I'll release another sneak peek or two of v0.4 throughout the month.
Thanks everyone!
I understand that if we make good choices, we will save this marriage ?

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes