3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes it is a very good story of a perfect couple that can be totally destroyed depending a lot on your choices as both Anna and David are protagonists of the game this just makes the game more exciting in my opinion. I can't wait to see the choices we will have when I finally get to control the wonderful Anna I'm looking forward to seeing how she behaves and thinks about other men out of her husband's sight the last update I could see a little bit but I want to be able to fully control there. ;)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It is exactly that. But it would be interesting for Anna to forget her breast pump at home and then she would have to ask someone to help her with this problem because she will be in a lot of pain with her breasts full of milk and wanting to release them, just knowing who would be the lucky one( a) Helping her for me can be a girl or a guy I don't care I just want to see Anna breastfeeding someone I think I'm having a spell so I didn't even know I was that kind of person I think this game opened some fetish on me that I didn't even know I had. :KEK:
cant forget this scene from movie "me myself & Irene"
U2IW0SFD9.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
cant forget this scene from movie "me myself & Irene"
View attachment 1984543
:p. Hahaha I had forgotten about this scene this was one of the best comedy movies I've ever seen I'll even watch it again now I want to remember my teenage times thanks for that soon we'll see Anna having her breasts sucked like that too. :devilish:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:p. Hahaha I had forgotten about this scene this was one of the best comedy movies I've ever seen I'll even watch it again now I want to remember my teenage times thanks for that soon we'll see Anna having her breasts sucked like that too. :devilish:
Soon to mean in CH3?

Last edited:

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
How do you know?
I did a prolonged study of all the animations with a calculation of the scale of objects of standard size in relation to the perspective and I was able to develop a complicated system of scales thanks to my brain quantum super computer that was installed on me by allied aliens who seek to install an anarchist organization in the earth

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So quite some time before she is even naked then i guess it will be at least a couple of years before she has sex?
These are the advantages of slowly burning your characters and the decisions you make. It's natural to me, and not like in other games, the female character is in trouble and tries to get out of it, but ineptly. And she becomes a turbo whore very quickly and fucks everything. And then it gets boring quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Any chance we can sway you or maybe on Patreon poll to have more content concerning Anna over the husband?
Another game I play similar to this, does one update of the husbands day and then next update is all wifeys day, so then I’ll play every other update
Isn't this game called a chance A Life Worth Living ?

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Any chance we can sway you or maybe on Patreon poll to have more content concerning Anna over the husband?
Another game I play similar to this, does one update of the husbands day and then next update is all wifeys day, so then I’ll play every other update
My understanding is that the whole of chapter 2 is supposed to be told more from Anna's perspective and have Anna making the choices so if they switched to alternating perspectives now you'd actually lose out on some Anna-centric content. I'd say you'll always have a better experience playing a multiple protagonist game if you can find a way to enjoy all the perspectives offered.

Funnily enough, I play the WMW updates when the husband update drops because the wife side in that game is all kinetic (though shaped by hubby's choices) and I'm way more engaged in a VN when I'm actively making choices.

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
I think the first crack in Anna's armor will come with sexual frustration (if husband refuses sex after Anna refuses BJ), Christ will be there to encourage her to do something about it, probably masturbate and this will be the first time Anna has done something sexual not with her husband during marriage. She will feel guilty but also relieved and Chris will persuade her that it's normal and this will start her opening up more.
At least this is what I am keeping my fingers crossed.

And somewhere down the future I would love to see a scene or two with Kendra taking out her crazy frustrations on Anna with a range of strapons, from small to huge, hate fuck I think is the term.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think the first crack in Anna's armor will come with sexual frustration (if husband refuses sex after Anna refuses BJ), Christ will be there to encourage her to do something about it, probably masturbate and this will be the first time Anna has done something sexual not with her husband during marriage. She will feel guilty but also relieved and Chris will persuade her that it's normal and this will start her opening up more.
At least this is what I am keeping my fingers crossed.

And somewhere down the future I would love to see a scene or two with Kendra taking out her crazy frustrations on Anna with a range of strapons, from small to huge, hate fuck I think is the term.
I have thoughts similar to yours if you reject Anna in sexual moments and you are doubting her a lot about your meetings with friends maybe that can really happen.. and the scenes with Kendra I think it will happen in the second part that we will be able to control Anna too I will be crossing my fingers for this to happen soon

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes