3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
:love: I don't think I've ever been so anxious waiting for an update like "A Perfect Marriage" this game is amazing in every way although it's still at the beginning I dare say it will be one of the best of the genre without a doubt! if I'm wrong I'll delete my account hehe But I know that won't happen, the game developer is very smart and knows what he's doing. is an excellent PROFESSIONAL ;)(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Anna doesn't look too happy with David here. Will we start to see a downward trend in their marriage?
Thanks for that friend

Wow I can't wait to see what's going on in this scene what happened to David and Anna this time? things started to heat up by the way :devilish:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
When is next update coming?
Dev said ,,
Hello,
I plan to release v0.4 by the end of August, first to Gold patrons. v0.4 will include Thursday from David's perspective. I’ll warn that it’s a shorter update, so if you don’t like the shorter updates I’d suggest waiting until v0.5 which will contain Friday and half of Saturday to conclude part 1.
I'll release another sneak peek or two of v0.4 throughout the month.
Thanks everyone!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I have a doubt will it be possible for Anna to get pregnant again at some point because if that happens it will be interesting :unsure:

Reactions: SamYaya

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So this game was recommended to me, it's nice to see some familiar faces in here. So far everything seems pretty fine, but I wanted to point out one pretty peeve of mine, I really hate the cliche wife/girlfriend who hates giving blowjobs. This happens in so many games, and it makes us look lame and prudish. It just feels like a crutch to help show the woman's corruption in the future.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, I've seen this type of wife or girlfriend in some games that doesn't like to give blowjob to her husband boyfriend but if it's to do it on another guy she will try everything to satisfy her lovers it's a little cliché but maybe we corrupt her a little with David's help she can't do it for him for example when they are going to have sex there is an option to ask her to give him a blowjob so I think it's possible for David to get that.

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
Yes, I've seen this type of wife or girlfriend in some games that doesn't like to give blowjob to her husband boyfriend but if it's to do it on another guy she will try everything to satisfy her lovers it's a little cliché but maybe we corrupt her a little with David's help she can't do it for him for example when they are going to have sex there is an option to ask her to give him a blowjob so I think it's possible for David to get that.
My ex was like that. She didn't like oral sex at all.

• Sad
Reactions: SamYaya

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
My ex was like that. She didn't like oral sex at all.
Since you got up the courage to talk about it I also had an ex-wife who didn't like to give me oral sex yes it's a long story one day I caught her giving a blowjob to a random guy it sounds like a game story but it's real but I I took everything that is mine today she has nothing

• Red Heart
Reactions: EndlessNights

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That's what I'll try to do too, even though David isn't such an attentive husband I'm going to save this marriage later I'll see the other options with Anna I think she's one of the wives I'm most attracted to so far after Jessica and Sophia from two other games famous

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes