3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This must be that friend that Anna talks about so much that he gave flowers and praise is a beautiful danger ahead lol
This fat boss talks to his friend as he plots a plot against Anna. Instead of Anna fucking everyone in the office, the guys get bored in front of her and go to sleep with boredom. They can only count on kind words and her smile.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This fat boss talks to his friend as he plots a plot against Anna. Instead of Anna fucking everyone in the office, the guys get bored in front of her and go to sleep with boredom. They can only count on kind words and her smile.
What scares me is that Anna's boss has already planned everything to corrupt her from the beginning and that's where that "Sexual harassment tag" will come in. boredom give up but the boss I don't know if he will give up that easy.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What scares me is that Anna's boss has already planned everything to corrupt her from the beginning and that's where that "Sexual harassment tag" will come in. boredom give up but the boss I don't know if he will give up that easy.
I wonder what choices we will have for Anna ? -let your boss grope you, don't let him

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think Anna is a very sexy and beautiful woman but on the other hand mentally she seems like a virgin girl for being very calm about everyone around her wanting to eat there just with their eyes I think she should be a little firmer until the risk says that it would have made her even more irresistible and more attractive that scene between her and chris could have been different after chris felt his ass she should have slapped him in the face like any good wife would in her place but without her husband finding out to let her knowing that it won't be so easy to corrupt her I think this was a mistake because we are controlling David I still don't think this scene is fair

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I wonder what choices we will have for Anna ? -let your boss grope you, don't let him
:unsure: I think we will have two choices as always in female protagonist games, but who knows, maybe a third option will appear? Let's see what Anna's boss has planned for her

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think Anna is a very sexy and beautiful woman but on the other hand mentally she seems like a virgin girl for being very calm about everyone around her wanting to eat there just with their eyes I think she should be a little firmer until the risk says that it would have made her even more irresistible and more attractive that scene between her and chris could have been different after chris felt his ass she should have slapped him in the face like any good wife would in her place but without her husband finding out to let her knowing that it won't be so easy to corrupt her I think this was a mistake because we are controlling David I still don't think this scene is fair
Very rarely in such games, or hardly at all, does dev give us the opportunity to slap someone by inappropriate behavior

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Very rarely in such games, or hardly at all, does dev give us the opportunity to slap someone by inappropriate behavior
Yes I think this is very boring we should have options to defend ourselves I know it's a game of corruption but some options like a punch in the face or a slap or a kick right in the balls would be really cool to see and would make the game more interactive and show that the girl wouldn't be a total bitch at first and it would be hard to corrupt her i like games so you think the same by the way ;)

It's one more thing lol I can't give reactions anymore it has time limit but when I come back I will give hearts I like your comments I always follow your comments in the typical ones

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You forgot what choices dev will give us
Ah yes, I had forgotten about that important point. Thanks for the correction. let's wait and see what I Dev has for us in the ways of Anna and David in the future

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes I think this is very boring we should have options to defend ourselves I know it's a game of corruption but some options like a punch in the face or a slap or a kick right in the balls would be really cool to see and would make the game more interactive and show that the girl wouldn't be a total bitch at first and it would be hard to corrupt her i like games so you think the same by the way ;)

It's one more thing lol I can't give reactions anymore it has time limit but when I come back I will give hearts I like your comments I always follow your comments in the typical ones
Thanks, I'm glad you like my comments, I like yours too. I have a similar point of view

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ah yes, I had forgotten about that important point. Thanks for the correction. let's wait and see what I Dev has for us in the ways of Anna and David in the future

There is a WMW-0.5.2-pc game and that's where I like how the developer made choices for the husband and then the wife is shown the same things from the wife and the husband's persuasion and if we chose right we have a love or hate point. dev might have done something similar here.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Thanks, I'm glad you like my comments, I like yours too. I have a similar point of view
I thank you for the chat and we have similar thoughts yes I'm just sorry my English is not my official language but I'm learning little by little :LUL:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There is a WMW-0.5.2-pc game and that's where I like how the developer made choices for the husband and then the wife is shown the same things from the wife and the husband's persuasion and if we chose right we have a love or hate point. dev might have done something similar here.
Ah yes, I've heard of him I've even played a little bit but I haven't finished even more today I'll see if I can play the whole game from what I've heard there are some similarities in the beginning the wife is also pretty and has a lot of choices from the comments I see there on typical of this game from what you said too oh Dev made choices for both this is pretty cool games with multiple protagonists it's always good to have lots of choices for both characters this attracts a lot of players of all tastes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018

Having her defend herself physically would be a nice change to some interactions, I feel it would also be an interesting shift when she falls and no longer has an upper hand.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Having her defend herself physically would be a nice change to some interactions, I feel it would also be an interesting shift when she falls and no longer has an upper hand.
Yeah that's basically what I wanted to see happen to Anna

Reactions: DiosDecay
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes