3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a game. She always has the upper hand as the MC,
we will enjoy funny options,
all those non options we usually get in this sort of games
is a trope worked up to death around here all the time.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Tucker23

Jul 11, 2022
There is a similar one called "A Life Worth Living." The only difference being that the couple is having problems conceiving rather than just having had a child.
any more ? slow curruption ish...ive already played most of them...need a rare one

Reactions: rocco11

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Having her defend herself physically would be a nice change to some interactions, I feel it would also be an interesting shift when she falls and no longer has an upper hand.
It would be terribly shallow if she no longer had a defense

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Surely that would take the fun out of the game. You have to have resistance on Anna's part, otherwise the game will be like some others, a completely dumb character who goes out sitting on the dick of every guy he sees in front of him.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
[

(y)This is how my reactions ended
I understand you very well it's frustrating because it becomes repetitive like most other games in the same style the female MC has to be more dominant at some specific moments and for me slower corruption makes the game sexier I think it's even important because in this all the game becomes more attractive for all of us :cool:

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
It would be terribly shallow if she no longer had a defense
Oh I totally agree, I just didnt word my response properly, I dont want her to lose her defence entirely as well. I've played too many games where the female MC gives in to lust all too easily, while sometimes it can be good, but there's already a lot of it out there.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Oh I totally agree, I just didnt word my response properly, I dont want her to lose her defence entirely as well. I've played too many games where the female MC gives in to lust all too easily, while sometimes it can be good, but there's already a lot of it out there.
(y) For me too, if the women's MC has no defense, the game is shallowly boring and I've seen it so many times and then I don't play a game like that and have no choice that doesn't count and can't skip forced sex. And it looks like this: an influential woman or a super-intelligent wife who has everything gets into trouble because of her stupidity most often (blackmail or corruption), trying to get out of it, gets even deeper into trouble. And the blackmailer does what he wants with her, most often she has no defense, she is forced to have sex with what the blackmailer suggests. And she becomes a turbo whore and fucks everything.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y) For sure and put a lot into it I already lose my interest when the protagonist thirsts for Lust very quickly it gets sickening

Reactions: duckellroy

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: It could be the end of August or even September. "Oh no source this is just my view of what I think is likely"

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I have a question for the developer. But first i do enjoy a good corruption story but i stay away from games with no pure routes and i will always have a save for such a route, there need too be a feeling that you can loose something ofc it is just my opinion, now i know such a route is planned, my question is how far will the wife go with other guys if you try your best too save the marriage. Now i understand if you prefer too keep this secret but anything you would be willing too share regarding this subject would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Repressed
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes