3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I understand you are your frustrations but I don't think that chapter 2 will be totally repetitive of chapter 1 like you said because many dialogues and scenes will be different because we are controlling Anna this time :unsure:

And we also know almost nothing about what goes on in her head and the thoughts she has of everyone around her and David himself, like in Anna's scene, David having sex, for example, I've even left what Anna's thoughts will be like for not to have come or perhaps pretending to have come

Anyway, continuing .. so far for me it's important to know Anna's intentions with her boss and the new character I know it's too early for that but I'm already thinking how will it be? It's got Anna's wishes I highly doubt she wasn't excited at least once in some specific scenes with the messages she exchanges with Chris' pervert and not to mention Mc's ex-girlfriend who I'm sure she will show up many times in chapter 2 with Anna doing all her plans to destroy a beautiful couple
:unsure: I wonder if Anna will see in time that her friend wants to destroy her marriage

Reactions: SamYaya and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: I wonder if Anna will see in time that her friend wants to destroy her marriage
I don't think Anna will find out about it anytime soon, don't you? But who knows, maybe she'll find out in Chapter 3 where everything will start to go wrong for her is David.

Reactions: SamYaya

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
What I liked most was Dev's words that if we choose Ch2 well, nothing bad will happen to Anna
:cool: I also really enjoyed hearing about it the important thing is to make good choices as Dev has already said any wrong choice could be a tragedy for future scenes with Anna

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The bad has already come and gone. We have no agency in these few coming updates,
pointless non canon choices that effect nada: Anna is being groped all over the place,
has been groped from the moment she met her hubby and is being molested today, every day.
She is being courted openly by coworkers her junior she should FIRE for their indiscretions!!!!
What I liked most was Dev's words that if we choose Ch2 well, nothing bad will happen to Anna
:cool: I also really enjoyed hearing about it the important thing is to make good choices as Dev has already said any wrong choice could be a tragedy for future scenes with Anna
By the time we get to the chapter where our choices really matter,
she would have been groped and ogled and trash talked to pieces .

You know I really like the couple but I'm not going to lie I'm very interested to see the consequences of bad choices will be lol
Everyone she ever knew or will ever meet will have already heard she was,
is and for ever will be the firm bycicle,
even before she ever started actually allowing other men to caress her,
just her being blind as a full cave of man eating bats in the biggest cave from the Galapagos.

Her hubby is so cuck sissy he knows full welll his asshole evil opponent is hurtiNg his wife
and does NOTHING, NOT A DAMN THING THAT ANY BRAINLESS INCEL
WOULD STILL HAVE THE PEBBLES TO DO.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The bad has already come and gone. We have no agfency in these few coming updates,
pointless non cannon choices that effect nada: Anna is being groped all over the place,
she is being couted openly by coworkers her junior she shouild FIRE for their indicretions!!!!

she would have been groped and ogled and trash talked to pieces into the firm bycicle,
just her being blind as a full cave of man eating bats in the biggest cave from the Galapagos.
Canto Forte

like you always answer with riddles ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
tHE MARRIAGE IS ON AUTO PILOT, IT IS LIKE THAY HAVE SOME KIND OF INVISIBLE NANNY WHO TAKES CARE OF THEIR MARRIAGE, THEIR COUPLES LIFE, THEIR KID,
WHILE THEY SPEND THEIR TIME BEING THE LAUGHING STALK OF THEIR FIRM:
she and her husband work AT THE SAME FIRM where SOME ASSHOLE IS OPENLY COURTING HER.
First I will play: I try to save the marriage, then the second time I try to destroy the marriage.
wOULD YOU LIKE TO SPECUALTE WHAT everyone who ever heard of him or her is already
thinking ???

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The bad has already come and gone. We have no agency in these few coming updates,
pointless non canon choices that effect nada: Anna is being groped all over the place,
has been groped from the moment she met her hubby and is being molested today, every day.
She is being courted openly by coworkers her junior she should FIRE for their indiscretions!!!!

she would have been groped and ogled and trash talked to pieces .

Everyone she ever knew or will ever meet will have already heard she was,
is and for ever will be the firm bycicle,

Her hubby is so cuck sissy he knows full welll his asshole evil opponent is hurtiNg his wife
and does NOTHING, NOT A DAMN THING THAT ANY BRAINLESS INCEL
WOULD STILL HAVE THE PEBBLES TO DO.
I agree with a lot of things you said but the part that made me the most frustrated was the other scenes of Anna being groped without we can do anything about it I don't know if in chapter 2 there will be any changes in these scenes but I hope so

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I agree with a lot of things you said but the part that made me the most frustrated was the other scenes of Anna being groped without we can do anything about it I don't know if in chapter 2 there will be any changes in these scenes but I hope so
In my opinion it should be in CH2: Anna sells Chris a leaf in the face for touching her ass

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:D I will do the same way first I will save the marriage then I will chase the gym girl and the third will be to destroy the marriage :devilish:
Play this game and watch the same day be nicely portrayed from the perspective of husband and wife. I don't mean they are alternating. You did so well this day for your wife and you did not upset her, you get the love point, and if you did wrong cheating or something like that.

Watching My Wife [v0.5.2] [Illegible Mink]

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Play this game and watch the same day be nicely portrayed from the perspective of husband and wife. I don't mean they are alternating. You did so well this day for your wife and you did not upset her, you get the love point, and if you did wrong cheating or something like that.

Watching My Wife [v0.5.2] [Illegible Mink]
(y) That's right. for example there was a member who said that (season 2 will be a repeat of 1) I don't care much about it because it will be totally different from Anna's point of view but yes it may be a little different from how you treated Anna in your choices her being good or bad during season 1 i have to get this reference yours turned out really good i see the consequences being exactly like that or worse Watching my wife [v0.5.2] [Mink unreadable] i like it :KEK:

Reactions: SamYaya

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y) That's right. for example there was a member who said that (season 2 will be a repeat of 1) I don't care much about it because it will be totally different from Anna's point of view but yes it may be a little different from how you treated Anna in your choices her being good or bad during season 1 i have to get this reference yours turned out really good i see the consequences being exactly like that or worse Watching my wife [v0.5.2] [Mink unreadable] i like it :KEK:
(y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It could also work in this game

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes