3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
I have a question for the developer. But first i do enjoy a good corruption story but i stay away from games with no pure routes and i will always have a save for such a route, there need too be a feeling that you can loose something ofc it is just my opinion, now i know such a route is planned, my question is how far will the wife go with other guys if you try your best too save the marriage. Now i understand if you prefer too keep this secret but anything you would be willing too share regarding this subject would be much appreciated.
If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.
I will warn though - if you make some bad choices - that could backfire. Just like in real life, choices have an impact and you can't control the results. If NTR scares someone so much, I'd tell them just to avoid this game. I think the choices will be fairly obvious though.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.
I will warn though - if you make some bad choices - that could backfire. Just like in real life, choices have an impact and you can't control the results. If NTR scares someone so much, I'd tell them just to avoid this game. I think the choices will be fairly obvious though.
:coffee: I think it's really cool that you clarify this for us in detail I really like to see the Devs always answering some doubts or opinions and always commenting on what they think of specific scenes or what will happen in others But of course without giving too much spoilers :KEK:

If it doesn't spoil the fun.. Anyway, I always knew that there's a way to save David's marriage to Anna But that won't be easy because it's a game with several temptations around both characters but not impossible as you said, just be careful with the choices the game portrays real life very well in my opinion it's always very good this kind of feeling in VN games like A Perfect Marriage you put a lot of effort into the game and congratulations and I have to say one last thing I'm completely looking forward to control wonderful Anna :devilish::p

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What about with big bossman, if you don’t do sexual favors for him I’m sure he will demote you to desk clerk job or send you to another firm in another city. I’m also curious to see what happens with that other lady who is the hubbys ex & works with Anna & is pretending to be her friend so she changed her name

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
What about with big bossman, if you don’t do sexual favors for him I’m sure he will demote you to desk clerk job or send you to another firm in another city. I’m also curious to see what happens with that other lady who is the hubbys ex & works with Anna & is pretending to be her friend so she changed her name
I worry a bit about Anna's boss lol but yeah maybe you're right if we reject all his advances and don't accept anything sexual he will for sure demote her or maybe the opposite he will force it there for having a sexual harassment tag but it will be interesting how Anna handles all this in part 2

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
I'm completely looking forward to control wonderful Anna :devilish::p
Well, you won't be able to fully control her... she's an established person with beliefs and natural tendencies. But, you can be the angel on her shoulder influencing her thoughts and behaviors... or you can be the devil :p. Beware though, Anna is dealing with a lot of hormones at the moment, and she's on edge with things happening at home and at work. If you nudge her too far in the wrong direction, she could lose control.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well, you won't be able to fully control her... she's an established person with beliefs and natural tendencies. But, you can be the angel on her shoulder influencing her thoughts and behaviors... or you can be the devil :p. Beware though, Anna is dealing with a lot of hormones at the moment, and she's on edge with things happening at home and at work. If you nudge her too far in the wrong direction, she could lose control.
Thanks for the tip I'll take every possible care I know very well that she's dealing with raging hormones and that's very dangerous for a woman who has just had a child and really needs to release the stress of problems and not to mention the wolves around trying to devour her. her at her job all the time that's a danger lol the worst is David not having much time to satisfy her because he's having problems at work too. this is a great opportunity for the imps to appear on Anna's shoulder :devilish:

Reactions: Sadowdark

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Developer here - I'm looking for someone experienced with renpy who can convert the renpy output file to Android and to help me fix the text formatting in Android so that the text appears correctly in the dialogue box. Message me privately if you can help. Thanks

Reactions: Ass Fan

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
Newest update introduced a new character and had (literally) 0 content. Was entirely setup for the new character. Recommend skipping this update.

Reactions: Alexmisrovoch

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
But Dev had warned that this update would be short, there's even a warning on the homepage about it. for those who don't like short updates wait until episode 2 and 3 ;)
Yes, and I am concurring that the update was too short and lacking in content to be worth playing. And like you just said, I'd recommend skipping it. What's the problem?

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, and I am concurring that the update was too short and lacking in content to be worth playing. And like you just said, I'd recommend skipping it. What's the problem?
I respect your opinion if you liked the game I advise you to wait until chapter 3 where there will be much more content for example I will wait

Reactions: SamYaya and rafa243

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
I respect your opinion if you liked the game I advise you to wait until chapter 3 where there will be much more content for example I will wait
I do like the game, which is why I am kinda bummed out that I'm going to have to wait 7 months *minimum* (based on a one version / month cycle) to get to the "more content." I was a contributor for the past three months but finding out that chapter 2 is just a repeat of chapter 1 from Anna's perspective might be too much for me to justify contributing. If/ when this game gets to chapter 3, then I'll probably start contributing to the patreon again.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I understand you are your frustrations but I don't think that chapter 2 will be totally repetitive of chapter 1 like you said because many dialogues and scenes will be different because we are controlling Anna this time :unsure:

And we also know almost nothing about what goes on in her head and the thoughts she has of everyone around her and David himself, like in Anna's scene, David having sex, for example, I've even left what Anna's thoughts will be like for not to have come or perhaps pretending to have come

Anyway, continuing .. so far for me it's important to know Anna's intentions with her boss and the new character I know it's too early for that but I'm already thinking how will it be? It's got Anna's wishes I highly doubt she wasn't excited at least once in some specific scenes with the messages she exchanges with Chris' pervert and not to mention Mc's ex-girlfriend who I'm sure she will show up many times in chapter 2 with Anna doing all her plans to destroy a beautiful couple

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
I can't wait for chapter 2 to arrive because of that too I want to see all of Anna's thoughts

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes