3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
(y) You have good taste I'm in love with blondes hehe I think they all are and redheads too.

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
:eek: Fuck the more I see these types of comments I'd rather be single even be a free man no problems it's so good I can satisfy myself :WeSmart::KEK:
Ye, you're better off without it. My ex was high-strung in the worst way, I'm glad I don't have to deal with it anymore.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's what I'll try to do too, even though David isn't such an attentive husband I'm going to save this marriage later I'll see the other options with Anna I think she's one of the wives I'm most attracted to so far after Jessica and Sophia from two other games famous
And I will save their marriage first, I always play like this the first time, and differently the second time

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. troubles at home, those high pitched eye brows signal clouds amassing
under that beautiful forehead.
That second asshole has a gameof his own where he is the sleaziest bull around and dev drops the girl on his lap.
The MC is standing so unnaturally on the bench, that right hand would never reach his knee
and I cannot remember a stretching pose while sitting on a bench so laid back and relaxed like that, not to mention he is not looking at the hottie next to him and she is as much oblivious as him, what is this game about anyway?How to neglect/reject/not see people around you?

Reactions: EndlessNights

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Yup .. troubles at home, those high pitched eye brows signal clouds amassing
under that beautiful forehead.
That second asshole has a gameof his own where he is the sleaziest bull around and dev drops the girl on his lap.
The MC is standing so unnaturally on the bench, that right hand would never reach his knee
and I cannot remember a stretching pose while sitting on a bench so laid back and relaxed like that, not to mention he is not looking at the hottie next to him and she is as much oblivious as him, what is this game about anyway?How to neglect/reject/not see people around you?
He looks a bit unsure in this picture

Reactions: Ass Fan

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
BUT HE IS DELIVERANCE MC ??
Now that I paid more attention, he is a little younger, this is a great sign for David he will have to be very careful from now on the heartthrob will enter the scene :devilish:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes