VN Ren'Py Completed A Petal Among Thorns [v6.0.2-RE] [Lockheart]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ok, why is Petal so adorable, cute, hot AND kinky at the same time??? All of this is soo illegal, that the legality of wincest would blush!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Myrabelle

ADZ2EM

Jul 20, 2021
Not sure if someone mentioned, but where does 'blindfold61' image happen in the script? We have an image (an interesting image), but doesn't seem to be part of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or, am I tired and missed it?

Reactions: qdbqcoud

Myrabelle

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2021
Not sure if someone mentioned, but where does 'blindfold61' image happen in the script? We have an image (an interesting image), but doesn't seem to be part of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or, am I tired and missed it?
Hey ADZ2EM,

Did you try both options at the end of the Chapter? You get that scene if you choose "Don't let her amend a rule."

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I liked avalon a lot, and petal could become one of my favorites right now.

But I have a question.
How do you always come up with the very unusual names of the main female characters?

• Red Heart

Myrabelle

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2021
I liked avalon a lot, and petal could become one of my favorites right now.

But I have a question.
How do you always come up with the very unusual names of the main female characters?
Hey Spatenklopper!

We prefer to use unique names like Avalon and Petal because it stands us apart from all the others. When you talk to someone about Petal, they're going to know you're talking about our game. And if we're lucky, every time you see a petal on a flower or hear of the mystical lands of Avalon, you'll think back on our work fondly and smile. :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Really like the way you transition between renders.
Particularly that you try to make sure when a character is talking the image has their mouth open.

• Red Heart

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Just played through this. Absolutely love it so far. Petal is an awesome character the way she is the one always pushing things.

• Red Heart

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Speculation but the mother is happy because she started a relationship with Bliss.
IMO there were hints in the dialogue the MC had with Petal that the mother preferred girls.

Last edited:

firewind

Sep 12, 2017
Ok, why is Petal so adorable, cute, hot AND kinky at the same time??? All of this is soo illegal, that the legality of wincest would blush!
In Portugal is not illegal for a father to be with a daughter if both of them are 18+, the same applies with a mother and son or between two brothers. If you're 18+ you can have sex with anyone including family that is 18+.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
In Portugal is not illegal for a father to be with a daughter if both of them are 18+, the same applies with a mother and son or between two brothers. If you're 18+ you can have sex with anyone including family that is 18+.
Goddamn it. For years I've been trying to hook my friend up with his fam, but he'd always laugh off the joke.
Probably because he was doing it already...

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Can all your obvious talent for making games ever come together in a mother / child incest game? I understand you're definitely more on the teen / daddy line, but who knows. In the meantime I hope so, unfortunately with the teen they just don't tell me anything.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Ok now Myrabelle, if we don't get an entire day consisting of a laughing, teasing, buck naked Petal being chased around the cabin with her hands tied behind her back, well I for one am going to be very disappointed ;)

Last edited:

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
So i just played it..

This has to be one of the best games i have played recently;

The writing is top notch!
The renders are very nice!
Petal is so damn cute and such a tease!

I'm looking forward to the next update, amazing work devs (y)

Very well said DanThaMan! What an amazing game! Thank you Lockheart, another great follow up to Avalon. Really looking forward to the updates.
Petal :love:

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes