VN Ren'Py Completed A Petal Among Thorns [v6.0.2-RE] [Lockheart]

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'd be perfectly fine with just Petal, but I think the devs will manage to properly write the inclusion of Bliss, and possibly Rose and Moon as well.

Generally speaking, I am not in favour of adding as many girls as possible (as some games do), since the story tends to lose focus as well as becoming less and less realistic. Realistically written father-daughter incest is already pretty out there and difficult enough to write convincingly. The more love interests are added, the less plausible things become. Especially since the MC is a fairly regular guy, and not superman by any means.

Still, I have full confidence in the devs that they will manage everything they are planning, whatever that may be. So far, I can just say that the (limited) interactions with Rose and Bliss have been well done. Bliss seems a likely candidate for a threesome with Petal, although we still need to see what kind of relationship she will have with the MC.

It may also be that, when the time comes, Petal becomes jealous and finally refuses to share the MC as she (may have) planned from the beginning.
Truthfully, as long as we can maintain and continue our relationship with Petal back in the real world, I'd be content with just that. However, if Bliss may be into fun with dad and/or having her own crush on him which Petal freely encourages since she specifically told the MC when asked if she would get jealous, she said Bliss is her best friend and is in love with the MC. So in this case not only would she not get jealous, but would love to masturbate while watching Bliss and the MC fucking in the same room. As I'm guessing this will lead up to the sequel, I honestly can't wait to see how it develops, with or without Rose & Moon.

Reactions: Yngling

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
IMO Bliss on a whim visiting the cabin would be...fun.
I'm curious just how we get Bliss in on the relationship change in Petal and the MC and what her level of interest would be in something similar...:unsure:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I understand your concern or apprehension over her sincerity, but I feel 'if' Petal has 'experimented' a bit with Bliss, it does not make her intense romantic feelings for the MC any less. Especially since they only got romantic/sexual while on vacation, while its perfectly normal/healthy for a young woman not already in a relationship to be more than just a little curious about sex in general and possibly start up something super casual and mostly experimental with Bliss as she has admitted to not wanting to be with anyone else prior to their vacation getaway.

I also don't think she and Bliss are actively trying to 'Parent Trap' their parents back into reconciling by each seducing their respective parent into an incestual affair. If anything, I'd say its just coincidental things have ended up going in this direction. If everyone is ok and consenting with the arrangement, lets see where it goes.
Yeah, I agree with your points. A better way I should have stated my concern was that was this trip 'planned' or more spontaneous. From the beginning chapters, it seems spontaneous, like you said; so, I would not want to find out the entire trip was planned by Petal (and Bliss). This was what I was trying to say, but thanks for helping me word it better.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Truthfully, as long as we can maintain and continue our relationship with Petal back in the real world, I'd be content with just that. However, if Bliss may be into fun with dad and/or having her own crush on him which Petal freely encourages since she specifically told the MC when asked if she would get jealous, she said Bliss is her best friend and is in love with the MC. So in this case not only would she not get jealous, but would love to masturbate while watching Bliss and the MC fucking in the same room. As I'm guessing this will lead up to the sequel, I honestly can't wait to see how it develops, with or without Rose & Moon.
Sure. But, during this week, the relationship between the MC and Petal changes fundamentally.

After that, her feelings with regards to the MC and Bliss may have easily changed.
And, thinking about doing something isn't the same as actually DOING it. When the moment comes for Bliss and the MC, Petal may well chicken out.
Both of these aspects would, in my opinion, fit the writing style so far.

But it is not to say that the MC and Bliss will never have sex, it's just that there are several twists thinkable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
To elaborate my last post (above) a bit:

In my opinion, a lot of games, in particular in the incest genre, feel like they are on rails:
- First, you seduce / groom the shy main love interest, with the classic sequence (handjob, then blowjob, then sex, then anal etc), with a fair dose of peeping and sleep sex.
- Secondly (and maybe concurrently) you seduce / get seduced by her best friend
- Thirdly the main girl and the best friend have a threesome
- Fourthly other girls get introduced into their relationship
- Fifthly (hopefully optionally) the girl gets shared by other men
Etc.

That approach is fairly boring to be honest, because you can already predict how everything will play out. Even from episode 4 you can predict exactly what will happen in episode 5 and 6.

This game, on the other hand, has broken with this predictable sequence in a number of places. To me this a large part of why I like this game so much.

If, after the week with Petal, the sex with Bliss comes too easy, I would be disappointed and I would actually prefer it if it doesn't happen at all. And if I am completely honest, the sequence Petal-Bliss-Rose-Moon, each with their own "season" of 10 or so episodes would be WAY to predictable and disappointing.

Myrabelle

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2021
To elaborate my last post (above) a bit:

In my opinion, a lot of games, in particular in the incest genre, feel like they are on rails:
- First, you seduce / groom the shy main love interest, with the classic sequence (handjob, then blowjob, then sex, then anal etc), with a fair dose of peeping and sleep sex.
- Secondly (and maybe concurrently) you seduce / get seduced by her best friend
- Thirdly the main girl and the best friend have a threesome
- Fourthly other girls get introduced into their relationship
- Fifthly (hopefully optionally) the girl gets shared by other men
Etc.

That approach is fairly boring to be honest, because you can already predict how everything will play out. Even from episode 4 you can predict exactly what will happen in episode 5 and 6.

This game, on the other hand, has broken with this predictable sequence in a number of places. To me this a large part of why I like this game so much.

If, after the week with Petal, the sex with Bliss comes too easy, I would be disappointed and I would actually prefer it if it doesn't happen at all. And if I am completely honest, the sequence Petal-Bliss-Rose-Moon, each with their own "season" of 10 or so episodes would be WAY to predictable and disappointing.
Hey Yngling!

I wanted to assure you that we won't be sharing any of the females with other men in any of our novels.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey Yngling!

I wanted to assure you that we won't be sharing any of the females with other men in any of our novels.
can-i-get-an-amen-kitty.jpg
Cliché or not ( not that I agree), I'm all in for Petal, Bliss or any other future additional stories in same universe (i.e. future family members :devilish: ;) ). I love how things are currently progressing with Petal, not quite a slow burn, but not exactly dragging feet either as we are actually getting progression on their relationship with oral sex and being naked with each other.

The only thing I would have liked was spending more time with Uncle Chuck and Wendy, including her background as it was only briefly alluded/inferred she has a similar experience that Chuck had growing up. I was hoping Chuck and Wendy would have more advice to share if they are serious about going down this path, along with regaling the MC and Petal with some more of their sexual exploits and adventures for inspiration.

I was surprised to see Petal's reaction to Chuck's decision regarding his father, but glad to see she had enough perspective to try and empathize with him at that age and try to understand why he did what he did. Still it was unfortunate without hearing Rose's side, she seemed to have no problem taking out her anger/frustration on Chuck by not having any contact with him from that point on. Unless we get more info, it seems harsh to punish the victim and the victimizer, so hopefully we get some closure with Rose as well.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
mebbe...but I'd be fine without Rose, personally.
Given the MC's description of their declining love life, I can see he and Rose not interacting romantically anymore, but happily sharing their daughters. There might even be group encounters where the parents don't directly hook up but do both participate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Myrabelle

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Given the MC's description of their declining love life, I can see he and Rose not interacting romantically anymore, but happily sharing their daughters. There might even be group encounters where the parents don't directly hook up but do both participate.
Possibly, but that's not what I think the MC would prefer. As much as his relationship has changed with Petal and she has reinvigorated him, there is a part of him that still loves and cares about Rose. For whatever reason, Rose has always been particular when it came to them being intimate, probably a little traumatized from her family past. That said, if Bliss has somehow done for Rose what Petal is doing for the MC, there is no reason to believe neither Rose or the MC would not want to reconcile as they both made comments about regretting not fighting for their marriage sooner or harder.

It doesn't necessarily mean if they get back together, the daughters will completely stop being directly a part of their love-life. If anything, with Rose's permission, they may have enhanced and become a part of it as long as it stays consensual and they are all open-minded about it.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Possibly, but that's not what I think the MC would prefer. As much as his relationship has changed with Petal and she has reinvigorated him, there is a part of him that still loves and cares about Rose. For whatever reason, Rose has always been particular when it came to them being intimate, probably a little traumatized from her family past. That said, if Bliss has somehow done for Rose what Petal is doing for the MC, there is no reason to believe neither Rose or the MC would not want to reconcile as they both made comments about regretting not fighting for their marriage sooner or harder.

It doesn't necessarily mean if they get back together, the daughters will completely stop being directly a part of their love-life. If anything, with Rose's permission, they may have enhanced and become a part of it as long as it stays consensual and they are all open-minded about it.
Fucking sexy teen daughters is the best therapy after all.

If one is a petite redhead then it is even more helpful to everyone involved ;)

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
So, I really liked the game. Even though the MC frustrates me, but understandable at the same time. Only thing that turns me off from the game is the dialogue. It's just so fake and ostentatious, way over the top that it kind of annoys me. No one talks like these two do. At least, not in contemporary times. Maybe if they were in the 30s or 40s, if even then. It feels more like a narrator going on through a story, not dialogue between two characters.

Also, I agree. Massaging feet doesn't mean it's a foot fetish. Unless it's like a prerequisite for future content where foot play is added in.

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes