VN Ren'Py Completed A Petal Among Thorns [v6.0.2-RE] [Lockheart]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
What do you mean bugs out the forum?

Looks and acts just fine.
As I said, I had to tag you by name, because hitting "Reply" on your message with just the two quotes and nothing else written does not work. Looks ok in the reply field, but when posting the actual message all quotes are removed and only my message shows up with no context. Can try it yourself by replying to your message.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Petal Among Thorns [v6.0.2-RE] [Lockheart]

- A lot of missing spaces were added.

- Quite a few misspelled words were corrected.

- An inconsistent error were clicking 'Next' in the gallery would crash the game was fixed.

- One image showed three Macarons on Petal's plate when there should have been two. Fixed!

If you've already played through Remaster, there's no new content.

This is just error corrections.

Last edited:
Reactions: save8lot

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
APetalAmongThorns-6.0.2RE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Info:
Updated now my Mod/port for the newest, bugfixed game version v6.0.2RE
New: added now WT hints to my Mod, too (not really needed, but since I was already at it...)
Thank you! Did you update a download link? I can't find one in the thread or in the header here.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I've waited a long time and last week I finally downloaded this game. Was afraid that I would be dissapointed. I was wrong, very wrong. Great game! Really great! Thanks!
Now onto the next installment! It isn't a slow burn like this one needed to be. Has some amusing stuff and really nice models.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
this is kinda cute, and there's some hot scenes, but i can't get over this one thing.....am i wrong, or do petal's tits get smaller and smaller every day? every scene? it looks like they started as DD32s, and by the 4th day, she looks like she has small B's, the fuck? is she a succubus or something? did we deflate them by making her cum?

game's fine, i guess, desperately wants to be an incest story and there are errors in the writing and dialogue but it's pretty cute, petal's cute and hot, there IS a lot more dialogue than there needs to be and it feels like padding.

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
An exception has occurred.

At least you can ignore them and continue, but there are dozens and dozens of errors.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 114 Votes