VN Ren'Py Completed A Petal Among Thorns [v6.0.2-RE] [Lockheart]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Progress Report - 08/02/2021

Dear Fans,

Above is my current progress for the second chapter of A Petal Among Thorns. It looks like I'm almost finished but I'm actually about half way. There are three scenes I'm working on with the last scene being extensive. I may also add more to this depending on if I'm satisfied with the length or not. I should still have an update for APAT out this month.

We're going to see some changes in the default titles for the characters so that people have a clearer understanding of the dynamic between the MC and Petal. They will now be 'Guardian' and 'Ward', respectively. You'll still be able to change how you address each other.

Every Chapter will progress with sexual content. We'll see Petal and MC get especially steamy together in the sauna with this release. And the ending of this release is going to be jaw-dropping.

That's all for now. Thanks for all your support and farewell for now.​

Mar 27, 2019

Dear Fans,

Above is my current progress for the second chapter of A Petal Among Thorns. It looks like I'm almost finished but I'm actually about half way. There are three scenes I'm working on with the last scene being extensive. I may also add more to this depending on if I'm satisfied with the length or not. I should still have an update for APAT out this month.

We're going to see some changes in the default titles for the characters so that people have a clearer understanding of the dynamic between the MC and Petal. They will now be 'Guardian' and 'Ward', respectively. You'll still be able to change how you address each other.

Every Chapter will progress with sexual content. We'll see Petal and MC get especially steamy together in the sauna with this release. And the ending of this release is going to be jaw-dropping.

Dayum...THAT is how you do a progress report!!!!! (y)(y)(y)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

Dear Fans,

Nice, cant wait for the next update

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Hi, Badjourasmix! We do have plans beyond Petal and MCs vacation. Petal has two sisters, Bliss and Moon. Once we're finished with the vacation, we'll switch our focus onto Bliss's story. And after that, Moon. We are still in the early planning phase for Bliss and Moon so we don't have any details to share just yet.
3 daughters? Excellent :p

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yay. Part two. I think i just... yup. I was going to do laundry tomorrow anyway. Yay part two. Oh. damnit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Myrabelle

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
A question, there is something about sexual harrassment or someone was previously raped in this game? thks

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Great update,the dynamic is at great pace,not jumping straight to sex or even oral,but they progress from scene to scene,writing is great,but I'm not expecting anything less from lockheart at this point. I'm glad that there will be other daughters,but beating the cuteness of petal will be hard,plus I enjoy the intimacy of their current setting,so I hope she won't be forgotten later when they do come back. Seeing PFYT onhold, I hope this game will be long,cause potential is far greater here in my opinion.well,time to head over to itch.io to show some support to keep this thing going. thank you for this game!

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
This includes Chapter 2. Petal finds herself desiring more sexual attention.
Can the MC resist her or will he give in?
(Hint: He gives in.)

Thanks for the hint;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Myrabelle

Myrabelle

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2021
Great update,the dynamic is at great pace,not jumping straight to sex or even oral,but they progress from scene to scene,writing is great,but I'm not expecting anything less from lockheart at this point. I'm glad that there will be other daughters,but beating the cuteness of petal will be hard,plus I enjoy the intimacy of their current setting,so I hope she won't be forgotten later when they do come back. Seeing PFYT onhold, I hope this game will be long,cause potential is far greater here in my opinion.well,time to head over to itch.io to show some support to keep this thing going. thank you for this game!
Thank you, mr.AwesomeGameTaste! We're glad to hear you enjoyed it. The story is coming into its own in big ways. There's a major twist that won't be revealed until the sequel. If we do decide to proceed with a second game following the events of APAT, we'll make sure Petal is still a major player. She's not going anywhere. In fact, she would be absolutely instrumental to the sequel.

We have the pacing of the sexual content precisely laid out so we should see progress with each update. We're not going to stagnate or switch gears. We'll have a little bit of story and a lot of teasing, romancing, and sexual content. That's a promise!

We appreciate the support and hope to see you again for Chapter 3! :)

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes