4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
mate send it pls
Sorry, but the King opens his private chambers' live stream only for 1kg of food rations and higher.
...Apparently there's another famine over there.
And no one can figure out why it just keeps happening.

The road of a true King is truly tough and treacherous.

nanahanana

Apr 27, 2022
Will we ever get an android update or nah? Unfortunately this doesn't work with Joiplay.
It does work. You need to download the latest version apk from the main site, also the latest renpy plugin. Had the same problem, but got it fixed after using the newest versions.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hey, guys.

I'm releasing this a bit early. My back has been killing me—I knew those one-leg squats would end up fucking me up—and so I've had more time working. It also means that I have a harder time concentrating... so hopefully, it's not too shitty.

V0.5.5 adds 22.6k words, 4 CG sets, and 2 scenes. People might see this update as a bit of a downgrade, mainly because the pace is slowing down. I think it's important for the corruption process. No worries though, the next update should pick up the pace again.

I also just want to point out that because of my back pain, I don't know if I'm going to take a break next month. I'm just... a bit tired and I've yet to take a real break in the last three years. If I do though, I would pause the payment and I would tell everyone in advance.

Anyway, that's about it.

Download

PC:
Mega
MAC:
Mega
Android:
Mega
Many thanks 4 the share! Really appreciated! :love:

Sorry for asking this but could you perhaps share the bonus scene(s) aswell? Bonus Scene 9 to 11.

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
APromiseBestLeftUnkeptAyaEdition-0.5.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Promise Best Left Unkept - Aya Edition [v0.5.5] [Hangover Cat] - Compressed

Win/Linux [528 MB]
- - - -

Mac [501 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gnoomoos

Aug 31, 2017
I like this game for hidden sex scenes around oblivious protag and seeing how Aya will turn into a cumdump, for me this update was amazing, but a bit too short.

People here complain how protag can be so dumb, heroines are stupid sluts, etc. - this is NTR game, protag is supposed to lose and heroine is supposed to be corrupted. If every character had 200 IQ nothing would happen, no hidden sex, as it would be too obvious , no corrupted GF as she would call the police immediately or something.
If you want to play as chad fucking everybody - just play netori game (or pretty much any of 90% of VNs here). Let people like me, who still enjoy the game and think its getting better and better, to enjoy it, dont torture yourself playing new updates and move on to something else.

Last edited:

MasterCheeks

May 11, 2022
what new in 5.5, any creampies yet?, would only try the game if there are scenes like 3 4 5+ times cumming deepthroat BJ or maybe a good double penetration scenes or 2 3 4 5+ creampies no cock removing like 24/7 inside pussy scenes

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
How can a character like MC be so stupid, it's the third time the bully humiliates him in the same way, this game is a joke.
Because it's the goddamn NTR. Cuck guy must be 'stupid' or the plot won't happen.
Or did you come here to complain about the genre? Well, your expectations are your problem.

Reactions: Gnoomoos and Zasor

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Stay on topic and stop arguing

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes