4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Riva

Feb 20, 2018
I've already doubleclick the exe (both the x32 and the other one) but nothing happened,
Someone help

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So what women are on the menu in this game? I can't download right now, can anyone spoiler a bit for me?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
whats with the choosing beggar here? dude we know it
How can a character like MC be so stupid, it's the third time the bully humiliates him in the same way, this game is a joke.
in what way? if you don't mind giving me some spoilers. I want to keep it in mind when I reach that point

Keiken96

Jan 31, 2023
Can anyone tell me what's the difference between the 2 versions? Is the main and this one separate or integrated together?

Iskandria

Feb 18, 2021
Can anyone tell me what's the difference between the 2 versions? Is the main and this one separate or integrated together?
The first game focused on Laura. Aya had no real ntr route there. This version is the what-if story. They diverge from the original story early on and focus on aya corruption.

Reactions: abirvg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
WARNING THE PC VERSION THAT WAS POSTED IN THE FIRST POST WAS INFECTED WITH A VIRUS.

It has different mechanisms to make it harder to detect, for example it was posted on Monday but the Virus only actives the download if it was played after Tuesday.
Please make sure to delete the game (its harmless if you didn't play it yet, but to make sure). Redownload when I reuploaded it. Also scan your system. You should make sure to change all Passwords. And reinstall Windows.

My Compressed version was not infected, also only Windows can be infected.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
WARNING THE PC VERSION THAT WAS POSTED IN THE FIRST POST WAS INFECTED WITH A VIRUS.

It has different mechanisms to make it harder to detect, for example it was posted on Monday but the Virus only actives the download if it was played after Tuesday.
Please make sure to delete the game (its harmless if you didn't play it yet, but to make sure). Redownload when I reuploaded it. Also scan your system. You should make sure to change all Passwords. And reinstall Windows.

What about bonus scenes ? https://f95zone.to/threads/a-promise-best-left-unkept-bonus-s2-ep-9-11-hangover-cat.98719/
Same dev, updated about same time so probably same person uploaded it.

Also does it work like the previous one? There is no virus per say in the download but a script that downloads a virus once conditions are met?
IMO renpy has no business connecting to internet on its own, that feature should be disabled and it should solve this type of virus distribution.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
What about bonus scenes ? https://f95zone.to/threads/a-promise-best-left-unkept-bonus-s2-ep-9-11-hangover-cat.98719/
Same dev, updated about same time so probably same person uploaded it.

Also does it work like the previous one? There is no virus per say in the download but a script that downloads a virus once conditions are met?
IMO renpy has no business connecting to internet on its own, that feature should be disabled and it should solve this type of virus distribution.
Dis is fine, was uploaded by myself, from a trusted source.

Yes its the same downloader.

Reactions: Terix3

Gnoomoos

Aug 31, 2017

Well this sucks. I tried to run the game on 30 of july and it just didnt started, like nothing happened, no virus warning or anything. So i downloaded a compressed version and it worked fine. So the question is how to tell if my system is\was infected? I use paid Kaspersky, did a full scan - it found nothing, downloaded a malwarebytes free trial - did full scan - again it just fond some old stuff related to old bittorrent client, nothing new. RenPy token folder is just with 2 regular txt files. So should i try and scan system with something else? Did I dodged a bullet or my personal data and passwords already for sale on some darkweb site?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well this sucks. I tried to run the game on 30 of july and it just didnt started, like nothing happened, no virus warning or anything. So i downloaded a compressed version and it worked fine. So the question is how to tell if my system is\was infected? I use paid Kaspersky, did a full scan - it found nothing, downloaded a malwarebytes free trial - did full scan - again it just fond some old stuff related to old bittorrent client, nothing new. RenPy token folder is just with 2 regular txt files. So should i try and scan system with something else, did a dodged a bullet or my personal data and passworld already for sale darkweb?
Compressed was fine (y)

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes