VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
All scenes listed in the gallery are implemented. Did you play with all POVs? Did you play "as intended"? Because if you do, you'll get all Laura scenes. As for Aya, well, I don't know. I do know however that there are no lewd scenes with her.
I played first as intended with only Harry's POV, but wasn't getting much scenes rather than Laura and Harry...
Then I switched to all POV's but can't pass the part after the voting.
Probably I'm doing something wrong that is only getting me the ending options after the voting.

Aug 30, 2022
I played first as intended with only Harry's POV, but wasn't getting much scenes rather than Laura and Harry...
Then I switched to all POV's but can't pass the part after the voting.
Probably I'm doing something wrong that is only getting me the ending options after the voting.
Either you're not playing as intended or you have version 0.1.0 or something like that.

Reactions: M.Voigt

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Next route will be just 1 update right? I mean the abrupt route/ending, where do you think will it diverge, as in the point where Harry will obviously discover the whole thing, or something equally drastic happens to end things so quickly?

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Which woman ? Laura ? She's rather weak and insecure.
I would argue that the Laura we met at the beginning of the story is weak and insecure as a result of the facade she was trying to keep in place, and the deeper truths she was denying about herself. However, by the end of the normal path, she is actually a much stronger, more well put together person. I do detect a bit of co-dependence and submissiveness toward Luca, but she is still much better than she was at the start.

Shame that she had to become such a bitch to get to that point, though. :confused:

zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
Which woman ? Laura ? She's rather weak and insecure.
I mean the personality, I have played and read many NTR stories, most of them put unsatisfied or too stupid women who quickly fall into mindbreak, in this story thanks to the "rules" despite succumbing to pleasure, Laura still does not completely lose her essence and tries to resist as much as she can.

That's what I like in an NTR protagonist.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Next route will be just 1 update right? I mean the abrupt route/ending, where do you think will it diverge, as in the point where Harry will obviously discover the whole thing, or something equally drastic happens to end things so quickly?
Based on the choices you have to make I think someone is going to snap after the vote. I think the tone he takes will be more accusatory. Which should provoke a different reaction. Most likely her admitting to everything. Then again I don't know how you would stretch that to a whole update.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Did the Dev change the Artist or is it on me that Laura in her animations looks a little unproportional in the last two updates?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
One of the artist quit so he had to get a new one
I see...thanks for the Info...i just read an older statement of HC where he said he was not happy with the look of one animation in previous update...and i also noticed it...in last update even more..:)

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes