VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Does this answer your question?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damnnnnnnnn, where did you find this, is like official fanart released for patrons? Or just fanart?

Also quick question but if Laura changes hairstyles again at some point wich color would you (anyone reading that is) like to see? Me: redhead

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Damnnnnnnnn, where did you find this, is like official fanart released for patrons? Or just fanart?
I've had that for a while now. So long that I really can't remember where I got it from, but I'm pretty sure it's official. Maybe I got it from HC's patreon while I was a patron?

Also quick question but if Laura changes hairstyles again at some point wich color would you (anyone reading that is) like to see? Me: redhead
Maybe she could change it to something like this after Harry leaves her for Aya, except with her natural hair color:

It would be interesting, and ironic after the events of the normal ending, to see her break bad like this because she lost Harry.

Kuruma777

Jan 28, 2021
I've had that for a while now. So long that I really can't remember where I got it from, but I'm pretty sure it's official. Maybe I got it from HC's patreon while I was a patron?

Maybe she could change it to something like this after Harry leaves her for Aya, except with her natural hair color:

It would be interesting, and ironic after the events of the normal ending, to see her break bad like this because she lost Harry.
With regards to Laura's hair, definitely agreed with this style. Blonde hair with the shaved side is so good. Her hair being short would also be a plus for me :giggle:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Negative.

Maya's eyes are blue, not green.

Also, I don't think she was his girlfriend. Just a childhood friend he had a crush on.
The ye color could be a mistake or that it changed from early concept. Although if its the previous game girl then it most likely promotional art instead of foreshadowing, pity if its that xD

Reactions: mzer0

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
It's promo art, the third female in the picture is Beth from The Edge Of. Unless this is a shared universe and Beth is introduced into the story the chances of it happening is ZERO percent as currently constructed.

Reactions: RandomLeviathan
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes