VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

dofinei

Apr 16, 2022
My game dont start, I double click it but nothing happens, Im using windows 10 x64, could this be the problem?

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Booooo! I get it's an ABRUPT ending, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish we could have seen the kill scene. It seemed like a bit of a cop out but then again it is called the Abrupt ending for a reason. I doubt Harry ends up with Maya though, NTR isn't known for its logic. For all we know, even if Maya comes back and gets with Harry the power of "his magical dick feels soooo good" might make her fall for Luca again. Sarah, Laura's mother seems to be like the future version of Laura where her Luca isn't in her life anymore and even then she still shits on Laura's dad and calls him weak. I have yet to see a NTR story where the woman is able to break free or even reject the douchebag after not seeing him in years. She always falls no matter how long it's been and jumps in bed with him almost immediately.

Laura is beyond saving and as much as she pisses me off with her corrupted rationalization, Aya pissed me off more this update since her reason for not telling Harry the truth was weak and pretty stupid. If someone I know comes to me nearly hysterical and asks me to tell them the truth of something they've been suspicious of, I'll tell them. By not telling Harry she pushed him closer to the edge and made him feel like everyone had turned against him. At that point, he would've believed her since this is not the clueless, stupid Harry of the Normal ending. Just my 2c.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Booooo! I get it's an ABRUPT ending, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While what am going to say is not realistic harry fucking luca's mom is way better than Maya cuz Maya is already luca's bitch for almost a decay and he mostly does give a fuck or treats her similar to laura at best and we all know Luca love's his mom. I hope Luca gets damaged atleast in one ending

Sep 16, 2022
Aya pissed me off more this update since her reason for not telling Harry the truth was weak and pretty stupid. If someone I know comes to me nearly hysterical and asks me to tell them the truth of something they've been suspicious of, I'll tell them.
She's supposedly in love with Harry and one time he needs her help/support she's like: nah, you're good. No shit he doesn't look like himself, if he has even slightest idea can you really fucking blame him? She's not blackmailed at that point, there is ZERO reason to not answer Harry when he asks directly what the fuck is going on. At this point it really looks like bending the characters to fit the story, and when the story is supposed to happen game just... ends.
I know it's called "abrupt" ending, but generally that abruptness should come into play after something drastic happens, not before something drastic is supposed to happen. In it's most meme form it's well known "gunshot -> fade to black" not "character grabs a gun and now he's gonna wait for an opportunity -> fade to black". That's lame as fuck lmao.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes