VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
If someone I know comes to me nearly hysterical and asks me to tell them the truth of something they've been suspicious of, I'll tell them.
Actually in her shoes,if he was acting like you describe that is, i also wouldn't tell him because my first thought would be: "if i tell him he will do something stupid, lets wait until he calms down", as for not seeing it maybe we will see it in a more elaborate ending. If not HC can always add it later.

Reactions: manticore124

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
bruhhhh I wanted a real killing ending like in triangle blue where the mc kill the douche bag and kill his GF before commiting suicide + aya is stupid lmao if she really liked harry that's much (even just as a friend you would tell the truth about such a treason) but she's supposed to love him romantically lmao why not telling him the truth unless she was the accomplice of lucas since the begenning or was already corrupted at this moment ?

May 20, 2022
I don't think anyone is happy with the ending lmao of course people want to see Harry killing off that dude. Maybe his patreons are so far gone that they don't really care about revenge, they just want to be cucked lmao. I'm not judging tho, be happy :LOL:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Most in thei
I don't think anyone is happy with the ending lmao of course people want to see Harry killing off that dude. Maybe his patreons are so far gone that they don't really care about revenge, they just want to be cucked lmao. I'm not judging tho, be happy :LOL:
Most in this genre either want to be cucked so hard they don't want any MC to "fight back" or be anything but a victim, or else they imagine themselves as the 'bull' and laugh at the 'weak MC'.

So yeah, never expect a MC that's not a total wimp when courage is really needed, or any female character to actually have a brain or any morality to 'do the right thing' and end a relationship so the MC can at least start to move on.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
B
While what am going to say is not realistic harry fucking luca's mom is way better than Maya cuz Maya is already luca's bitch for almost a decay and he mostly does give a fuck or treats her similar to laura at best and we all know Luca love's his mom. I hope Luca gets damaged atleast in one ending
Best ending is if the NTR dude got fucked over and had the guy he cucked take away the mom. Heh, "yeah you fucked my fiance but I fucked and took your mom!" If only NTR stories made sense and had a fun ending like this.

May 20, 2022
Most in thei

Most in this genre either want to be cucked so hard they don't want any MC to "fight back" or be anything but a victim, or else they imagine themselves as the 'bull' and laugh at the 'weak MC'.

So yeah, never expect a MC that's not a total wimp when courage is really needed, or any female character to actually have a brain or any morality to 'do the right thing' and end a relationship so the MC can at least start to move on.
I'm actually here for the lady. I mean if I was the bull, then maybe I guess. But I am not, and I have to see everything through the MC's eyes. That's okay, there is a cuckold fetish. But this cuckold fetish does come with a feeling of rage towards the bull, am I wrong? So, satisfying that urge should be good, unless you are too masochistic. And I'm not saying it should end like that, but being that you are doing multiple endings and one of them is this... you don't pull this bullshit. You are just fucking up the immersion and upsetting the player for whatever. You can't get off of this, so why? It just seems pointless and doesn't have anything behind it. You just end it prematurely, nothing more.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Or are sadistic bastards (like me) who want to see Harry suffer, like honestly if its open and remains so i will imagine Luca beating his ass and sue him for assault (with Laura's help), honestly i still hope for a even more corrupted Laura that is less fucked stupid and more straight up evil sadistic bitch xD

May 20, 2022
Or are sadistic bastards (like me) who want to see Harry suffer, like honestly if its open and remains so i will imagine Luca beating his ass and sue him for assault (with Laura's help), honestly i still hope for a even more corrupted Laura that is less fucked stupid and more straight up evil sadistic bitch xD
Yeah man, I get that. He could totally go with that path. But he didn't, he decided to cut it off. That's just poor writting, isn't it? There is no purpose behind it, you get a sneak peek of harry losing his mind... and then it's done. If I was a patreon I would be upset, I think. Fortunately I'm not :devilish:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
My guess why HC ended the path where he did

It is to give players the freedom of imagining what happens next. People that want Harry kill them and then go on a run can imagine that. Others my want to see Harry commit suicide. Finally some will be of opinion that there is no way Harry could kill Luca because Luca simply is far stronger then him. Hell maybe it is only Laura that returns, he fails to kill her wimp as he is and just ends up in psycho.

Technical side:
During Harry PoV there is Laura pov sequence - i don't think it is intended.
In CG there are full CG for business trip phone scene but there is no scene. Is that right? Is the scene planned?

2C about route
Harry here has been more annoying then usual, when he was blind i could blame his trauma for it. But here he is aware ? almost ? like he is basically sure Laura is blackmailed but he can't connect the other dots. He can't get any answers, he is such a pushover that i can't stand him.
The scenes, kinda shame we don't get the window and "massage" scenes. They probably weren't made because they are more of the same scenes from family path... but i really liked that path.

Last edited:

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Well he is now 3/3 on stopping paths without giving the payoff.

Normal 1- reveal but no conclusion. What happens after the conference room. No confrontation just stops without the payoff.

Normal Alt- doesn't even get to the reveal at all just ends. I'm more curious if the SORRY? is part of the story or HC trolling us about just stopping without resolution again

Now this current end. Let's get to the the brink of what everyone was looking forward to then deny letting them see what happens.

It's gotten extremely frustrating that we keep getting deprived of actual closure to any of the paths. Each path presented feels incomplete and it feels like each deserve another update to actually finish the version of the story. So far nothing has left me feeling like the full story has been told and it's extremely disappointing to invest in the characters just to be denied how the story full plays out.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Well he is now 3/3 on stopping paths without giving the payoff.

Normal 1- reveal but no conclusion. What happens after the conference room. No confrontation just stops without the payoff.

Normal Alt- doesn't even get to the reveal at all just ends. I'm more curious if the SORRY? is part of the story or HC trolling us about just stopping without resolution again

Now this current end. Let's get to the the brink of what everyone was looking forward to then deny letting them see what happens.

It's gotten extremely frustrating that we keep getting deprived of actual closure to any of the paths. Each path presented feels incomplete and it feels like each deserve another update to actually finish the version of the story. So far nothing has left me feeling like the full story has been told and it's extremely disappointing to invest in the characters just to be denied how the story full plays out.
Both normal ends are classical NTR endings, I've seen similar in many NTR games and people don't complain about lack of conclusion.
normal 1- Harry needs to move on ? Like he will be devastated and traumatized even further not exactly interesting story. Maybe he would want to talk to her but i don't think she would talk to him and Luca would just chase him off.
normal alt - the point of the ending is that there is no reveal "and she happily cheated ever after" . Sorry makes perfect sense if you think its done by Laura. If you are one of those that think it wasn't her then you need to wait for Aya routes to see confirmation.

What was everyone looking forward to ?

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Eh. Poor attempt at making her I agree. Her face looks to anime while her body doesn't. Daz isn't exactly known for its anime characters.
It is not the body that is the problem but face. Making anime face features in 3D is fallacy.
I will give you my quick opinion - for anime character to be remade in 3D well it needs to have unique features. Like markings, iris, face accessories, facial hair. When what defines character is just face and eye shape - it is not possible to remake it in 3D well.
Laura is basically generic blue haired girl, more so her art changes between standing and scenes so we don't have any particular thing to latch to..

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes