VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

João Maria

Feb 14, 2018
Do you guys think there will be a path where Harry will breakdown because of Laura's actions,abandon his principals and finally be a cheater/man whore?

idk, I have hope..

Reactions: Requiem1102

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
Do you guys think there will be a path where Harry will breakdown because of Laura's actions,abandon his principals and finally be a cheater/man whore?

idk, I have hope..
definitely expecting that in the complete aya route ngl considering the whole "reciprocate" option

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
That can't be Luca, not with that dick. If that is Luca then he sure needs to have a word with artists about those reductions he was given. Or elese by the end of the game he will have vagina! :ROFLMAO:
it is very likely to be him considering the outfit and aya expression.
he is a grower

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I am so hyped for next year when the real aya route starts hope the dev know how much potential aya has and gives her a real good love romance/cuddle/picknick date under the moon build up and than the dowfall:eek::eek: I will cry so hard aya is so sweet and innocent
I alsmost feel sorry for them feelsbadman harry and aya look so cute together

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: abgazil and ZUBiDAM

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
I am so hyped for next year when the real aya route starts hope the dev know how much potential aya has and gives her a real good love romance/cuddle/picknick date under the moon build up and than the dowfall:eek::eek: I will cry so hard aya is so sweet and innocent
I alsmost feel sorry for them feelsbadman harry and aya look so cute together
Whats this?

a wholesome couple in a ntr game?
NOT ON LUCAS WATCH

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
On a side note, I know it wouldnt happen

but I’d love a route/spin off game(since we already know game 2 will be continuing the aya route) where we see the family ending in more detail

Im thinking maybe a teenager trevor finds out about luca and laura before they can probably destroy harry and then he tells Harry about it, who knows maybe deep down harry knew the whole time but didnt want to break the family, even if it was just a fabrication

I would love to see maybe trevor and harry bonding even if they arent blood related while thinking of a plan to expose laura and luca while luca and laura act like a married couple behind harrys back, maybe going on trips together and stuff with lots of rawdogging of course, occasionally taking trevor along side them for the trip then luca making harry do more work in the meantime so he cant go, I really think it would be a neat concept, maybe could even have multiple endings

one were like harry doesnt appeal to trevor enough maybe by being too dense, or depressed about Laura, or maybe luca just manipulates him either through being rich, blackmail, or his usually wordy dialogue and trevor abandons the plan and decides he would rather have luca as his father, leaving harry to be alone and depressed or maybe even introduce a route where trevor introduces harry to his teacher or something and they hit it off eventual trevor gets harry to cheat on laura with the teacher etc,etc theres a whole lot with this and then maybe the best ending would be like trevor and harrys plan working Harry divorced laura without issue and trevor gets to live with harry while getting luca in trouble or something idk, maybe a ntr route where luca corrupts the aforementioned teacher and then breaks harry by having a threesome with the teacher and laura in front of him or something, this concept really could work well imo

(Yes this idea has been living rent free in my head for the past 2 hours how did you know?)

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I can't wait to see everybody howl in despair when they find out that the "Aya route" is just her taking on the role of the NTR antagonist. Probably even growing a big futa cock to fuck Harry in his butthole after she steals Laura from him. At this point, HC is just fucking with people.

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
I can't wait to see everybody howl in despair when they find out that the "Aya route" is just her taking on the role of the NTR antagonist. Probably even growing a big futa cock to fuck Harry in his butthole after she steals Laura from him. At this point, HC is just fucking with people.
Watch Aya cuck herself with her split personas.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes