VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I would rather have the dev move to different game. I'm really not interested in insane person inner dialogue nor situations that will come as result of her ego swaps. Also she has no obligation to be faithful to Harry.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mrrank9

Nov 17, 2021
I would rather have the dev move to different game. I'm really not interested in insane person inner dialogue nor situations that will come as result of her ego swaps. Also she has no obligation to be faithful to Harry.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't mind with the inner dialogues and alter ego thing, although I wish Harry really accept Aya's feeling, dating her, and then break up with Laura, which very unlikely to happen.
If Harry really fall for Aya, then she has obligation to be faithful, and that's when Aya get stolen by Luca.
The scenes when Aya get NTR'ed & degenerated by Luca's dick would be more interesting.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
That depends on the developer, because hes the managing this thread.
Not how it works. Mods are updating the links and thread name. The dev is given the ownership so he can update the tags, description, images as he sees fit under the condition he won't remove the download links. The dev can add links to new version but that is not what is happening in most cases.

I don't mind with the inner dialogues and alter ego thing, although I wish Harry really accept Aya's feeling, dating her, and then break up with Laura, which very unlikely to happen.
If Harry really fall for Aya, then she has obligation to be faithful, and that's when Aya get stolen by Luca.
The scenes when Aya get NTR'ed & degenerated by Luca's dick would be more interesting.
There are really two ways that it can go, either Aya tells him about her personality issues or not. If she doesn't then she is lying from the get go it really puts in question how far such relationship can go. If she does then it all on Harry, he needs to be the one considering possibility of her mad love being result of some delusions. Which basically means more time is needed before the relationship can be considered stable.
The obligation of being faithful is result of time spent together. Now ask yourself how much time they will really have to build their relationship ? How long Luca will be stroking his dick doing nothing? Imo weeks or few months old relationships aren't anything worth agonizing over, combined with fact that girl is psycho you can see how I'm not really feeling the NTR here.

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
You make decisions as Harry, despite him probably having the least influence over the course of events overall. Maybe just half of the story is told from his perspective.
I still personally think we should have more influence as much as I like to clown on the “is the ntr avoidable!?” guys the lack of agency over the plot minus the endings kinda feels a bit off imo, especially when all the endings end up with harry getting ntr’d in the worst way possible and losing everything regardless, I get theres gonna be 1 good ending, and then the clumsy hero is somewhat of a bittersweet ending , still rather more variety like what if harry gives up on laura early and moves on altogether from her? Or what if there was a fun ending where harry just never gives the flashdrive to luca and then the game just abruptly ends with the credits rolling lmao, stuff like that basically, a ending I’d really rather see is harry finally growing a pair and not taking shit from luca straight from the getgo, maybe even a an ending where we commit to running away with Sandra

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I still personally think we should have more influence as much as I like to clown on the “is the ntr avoidable!?” guys the lack of agency over the plot minus the endings kinda feels a bit off imo, especially when all the endings end up with harry getting ntr’d in the worst way possible and losing everything regardless, I get theres gonna be 1 good ending, and then the clumsy hero is somewhat of a bittersweet ending , still rather more variety like what if harry gives up on laura early and moves on altogether from her? Or what if there was a fun ending where harry just never gives the flashdrive to luca and then the game just abruptly ends with the credits rolling lmao, stuff like that basically, a ending I’d really rather see is harry finally growing a pair and not taking shit from luca straight from the getgo, maybe even a an ending where we commit to running away with Sandra
This part of game will have 6 endings out of which 2 won't be NTR endings, i would say that is plenty for NTR game. Agency is not really for this genre, people are coming here for the specific content not to "control MC life". NTR games don't really have more than one good ending, tbh i struggle to recall any that would.

Reactions: Lewist

Traveroro

Oct 11, 2019
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I thought that made the route less interesting, it somehow causes her actions to feel distant and less relatable, like it's not herself but a ''alter ego'' doing it. Comes across as a big out of left field asspull too, just weird and unnecessary.

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
This part of game will have 6 endings out of which 2 won't be NTR endings, i would say that is plenty for NTR game. Agency is not really for this genre, people are coming here for the specific content not to "control MC life". NTR games don't really have more than one good ending, tbh i struggle to recall any that would.
'Light' agency is part of the genre. It's easy to point at Atelier Sakura games, but they're not irrelevant. Their games vary wildly from kinetic to two or more endings. When they have more endings on offer, normally one is a 'good' ending. Players get to see what could have been. Sometimes that comes with a lovey sex scene, but always with story details. The credits are reached quickly so the effort is minimal, but it satisfies the want of agency. I agree that normally, if at all, there are few good endings in this genre. Many times those endings are not really 'good' just the relationship between MC and MH doesn't fail immediately. Something like they are together still and most likely the next baby, after the one growing inside her is born, will be MC's.

That 'good' ending doesn't take from the drama of the bad endings, it adds to it. Getting a sense of what the MC is missing, understanding what the wasted opportunities really meant. In so far in this last update, we have seen Aya on top of Luca and Luca inside Aya's mouth. Aside from a few kisses and a very little bit of fondling, we don't have clue what Harry is missing out on. Maybe Harry can get Aya to cum her brains out far better than Luca. Harry's light touch over her clothes nearly set her off, but Luca had to beat Aya's womb and tug her 'larger than average' boobs hard to get her to cum. We just don't know, but maybe we'll see. I doubt Luca's magic dick will fail us in delivering the plot. The game isn't complete, so it can't be faulted for not having much in the way of 'good' endings.

One example of what I'm referring to is Scars of Summer's lack of MC on MH sexual content. There's a kiss at the end, but nothing else at all. In the story, MH doesn't have the chance to suck MC's dick, spit his cum into a tissue due to it being bitter, let him play with her boobs, then put a halt to that and give her virginity to one of the antags. The emotionally charged and emotionally dampened sexual events have no balance. Basic story telling has highs and lows. The 'hero's journey' is one of the best, just like the clumsy hero ending in this game. One if the best imho, most of the characters have great arcs in that ending. Still wish for more solid narrative landing though.

Oh, for Aya fans seems the bonus scene #5 will feature Aya. Not just her, but she's in it, having sex, judging from the preview it's from the back. Any angle on Aya's nude bum would be great, given all the comments on it in the story.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes