VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I actually didn't like it, or more accurately I didn't like the angle as much as the previous scenes we've seen from the game. It kinda works with what's happening, but I just didn't like it as much.

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
Stop playing after first night of blackmailing.

Are players controlling only Harry? I do not care about Harry and NTR but rape and crying girl rub me in the wrong way.

Are girls allow to have brains? I feel like they are on autopilot while only Luca is able to think and scheme.

Eventually, can girls in this game turn the table on Luca?

Great game with beautiful art and immersive story.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
anyone have a teaser picture or news for next update? i need my dosis of this so hard !
Well of course they do. They've had both news and teaser pictures for days now. They know just how much we're itching for something...anything! Salivating for even the tiniest morsel, but they're just laughing at us! They're laughing at our suffering as we wait... Those monsters! -cries in the corner-

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Well of course they do. They've had both news and teaser pictures for days now. They know just how much we're itching for something...anything! Salivating for even the tiniest morsel, but they're just laughing at us! They're laughing at our suffering as we wait... Those monsters! -cries in the corner-
Should have known i wasn't the only sadist around here, bastardsssssssss xD

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
Stop playing after first night of blackmailing.

Are players controlling only Harry? I do not care about Harry and NTR but rape and crying girl rub me in the wrong way.

Are girls allow to have brains? I feel like they are on autopilot while only Luca is able to think and scheme.

Eventually, can girls in this game turn the table on Luca?

Great game with beautiful art and immersive story.
ad 1) Are players controlling only Harry?

Yes.​

ad 2) ...but rape and crying girl rub me in the wrong way.

Fair enough. Not much crying and rape here, though.​

ad 3) Are girls allow[ed] to have brains? I feel like they are on autopilot while only Luca is able to think and scheme.

Laura and Aya both have a brain and they use it -- to not much avail so far, unfortunately.​
(Luca is depicted as undeniable, best and biggest dick in town, always one trick ahead.)​

ad 4) Eventually, can girls in this game turn the table on Luca?

We don't know yet.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

XDD258

Sep 28, 2019
Well I thought somebody else will upload the CG preview and it's been two days since the CG was released so I will upload it here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, this is the Mac version of v0.3.5

aqq88

May 14, 2020
looking at this new CG Laura's eyes are looking kinda pink-ish (normally they are purple) they remind me of the heart's in the eyes in some hentai manga's so maybe she is falling in love with luca ? what do you guys think

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize and Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
looking at this new CG Laura's eyes are looking kinda pink-ish (normally they are purple) they remind me of the heart's in the eyes in some hentai manga's so maybe she is falling in love with luca ? what do you guys think
Oh really? I have a hard time distinguishing colors sometimes so that's interesting to note. I got a ways to go through in the game still, but thanks for being observant.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
It could just be lighting or a deviation in the art, but that would be interesting if it was something like that. I doubt Laura will ever fall in love with Luca. I think if anything she might fall in love with the sex but still hate him. I could see her getting so addicted to the next level mind blowing sex she gets from him that she could fall in love with his cock, but even if she did, I suspect that she would still very much hate and resent Luca himself.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
It could just be lighting or a deviation in the art, but that would be interesting if it was something like that. I doubt Laura will ever fall in love with Luca. I think if anything she might fall in love with the sex but still hate him. I could see her getting so addicted to the next level mind blowing sex she gets from him that she could fall in love with his cock, but even if she did, I suspect that she would still very much hate and resent Luca himself.
That is where corruption comes in, she can get to a point where she likes Luca because she gets twisted enough to change her sense of values, as for the spoilers i liked the aclaration about the rule, it being only for dates is cool and makes more sense

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I can't imagine Laura ever losing that rule except as a consequence for breaking a rule. I wonder which one she'll end up breaking. An interesting thought though, Luca has A LOT of rules now. Anyone else wanna bet that she's gonna end up forgetting about one or two at some point?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
There's a few posts on here about how unbelievable it is that Harry hasn't figured out what's going on yet.

It seems fairly clear to me that Harry does know (or at least, *strongly* suspects) what's happening. The reason it hasn't come to a head is because he's afraid of having his worst fears confirmed. We know he suffered some deep trauma from Lucas in the past and the little we know about it suggests that it was similar to what's happening with Laura. I should mention I've been playing Harry's pov only for now as I like to figure shit out myself, so some of you may know a lot more about what happened.

I think it's fairly believable for someone to be so mentally fucked up by a past experience that they avoid looking too closely at what's under their nose and having to deal with all that emotion again.

Anyway, hopefully there's a possible good end for Harry and Laura. Also hope there's some truly depraved bad ends where Laura and Aya get shared around by Luca and his Mafia associates, but that may just be me.

Great VN by the way!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Looking at the CG, for me at least, looks kind of like they are in a changing room or something. Maybe another public outing with the four where Luca takes advantage of Laura while changing? Eh, don't know just looking at the long mirror and the blurry background behind them gives me a changing room vibe.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

aqq88

May 14, 2020
Looking at the CG, for me at least, looks kind of like they are in a changing room or something. Maybe another public outing with the four where Luca takes advantage of Laura while changing? Eh, don't know just looking at the long mirror and the blurry background behind them gives me a changing room vibe.
Or maybe Luca is showing her what she truly is after Harry choose aya

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I don't think it's a changing room. Despite being blurry, it looks like the door is open. From what little we can see from that blurry bit, it strikes me more as a club background. Maybe they're at some sort of sex club for their Friday date?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes