VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
HangoverCat im not sure if its intended or not but Luca is missing his nipples , I just noticed it
I dont think it was intended for Luca not to have nipples lol. I feel like the artist was probably rushing things to finish in time here cause i have noticed a few things that feel off, from the lingerie she is wearing. to her face, to the nipples you pointed out.... i mean maybe thats just me but it makes sense, since this will be 1 big sex scene made into 3 parts if i understood the dev correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: ktez and aqq88

aqq88

May 14, 2020
I dont think it was intended for Luca not to have nipples lol. I feel like the artist was probably rushing things to finish in time here cause i have noticed a few things that feel off, from the lingerie she is wearing. to her face, to the nipples you pointed out.... i mean maybe thats just me but it makes sense, since this will be 1 big sex scene made into 3 parts if i understood the dev correctly.
luca fucks so hard he lost his nipples xD

inye59

May 9, 2020
HangoverCat
I haven't finished the game i am at Harry's perspective in toilet scene(i havent finished it) but i can tell that is really good and it deserves the 5 star but (from a females perspective) it seems to lacks one major that most ntr games and mangas,hentai etc have. And that is the end and what chisel the choises and personalities of the protagonists.
I can tell with guarantee that a good sex is something that when you find it you try to keep it BUT is not so difficult to find and that you don't end up like a cumdump fuck-rag-doll that sacrifices everyhing for the D.(IDK is that some kind of male fetish or is that is a thing only in Japan reply with pm to make a small statistic) I can understand the cheating and or the netori/ cuckolding concept but to blow everything up and to be so misanthrope on someone you love is a bit too much in my sphere of thought. Anyway i could see 4 possilbe endings in that game that they keep the game in those high standars the creator has set.
A)They all keep hang out as "friends" Harry gets the promotion and marries Laura that she keeps fling with the nipples Luca and he gets preg with Luca's child an after birth kid with a blonde kid (with no nipples xD) in the maternity hospital with all of them in a "family foto".Luca also gets Aya
B)Harry gets Aya Luca gets Laura that dump her for something else when he bored her and she is sad alone and devastaded that seeks forgiveness from Harry
C)Luca gets both Harry stays loser the classic NTR ending in all manga/games that we all know and love/hate but noone admits it xD
D)Harry&Laura gets revenge on Luca (i haven't play on all perspective and i can't tell that Laura was blackmailed and or coerced to put her on revenge route) put he keeps the cuck fetish that he practice with other men.
perosonaly i would like to be routes and or choises to gather point to see all endings
The game is really good i hope the best for the DEVELOPER and i hope to help with my opinion and or thoughts. the art is awesome the camera tricks are very nice addition that u don't find in that games and the animation also good i will give 5star on a later review when i finish the game

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
HangoverCat
I haven't finished the game i am at Harry's perspective in toilet scene(i havent finished it) but i can tell that is really good and it deserves the 5 star but (from a females perspective) it seems to lacks one major that most ntr games and mangas,hentai etc have. And that is the end and what chisel the choises and personalities of the protagonists.
I can tell with guarantee that a good sex is something that when you find it you try to keep it BUT is not so difficult to find and that you don't end up like a cumdump fuck-rag-doll that sacrifices everyhing for the D.(IDK is that some kind of male fetish or is that is a thing only in Japan reply with pm to make a small statistic) I can understand the cheating and or the netori/ cuckolding concept but to blow everything up and to be so misanthrope on someone you love is a bit too much in my sphere of thought.
The exaggerated sex is just another (fantasy like) trope. Showing that Laura does care about feeling good during sex. But Harry cant give her that and it is becoming more and more important to her, like another method of corruption. Its a common trope im surprised you haven't seen it more, or is it just that you don't like it?

inye59

May 9, 2020
The exaggerated sex is just another (fantasy like) trope. Showing that Laura does care about feeling good during sex. But Harry cant give her that and it is becoming more and more important to her, like another method of corruption. Its a common trope im surprised you haven't seen it more, or is it just that you don't like it?
I like in some conditions. It is acceptable for hentai and mangas and some other games like hentaria chronicles(althought it had 3 endings but it was very linear) where they have shorter leght and the there is no or very little character development
On the other hand HangoverCat works for half a year , if i saw correctly, he lives from it (or have another income) he seems to love his work he done awesome job so far and i thought to give an idea to add some more depth in his game.It just mho

Reactions: ohhaiguize

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
While I don't want any spoilers, I wouldn't mind if someone could confirm if the story path actually starts to diverge in this update. I'd imagine if it does, then it probably just shows up as a choice with unimplemented options for now. I'm curious about how things are going to develop. Like, how long are the paths to the different endings going to be, are they all going to be relatively the same length? Looking forward to playing the new update!

Reactions: Animefan_09

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
I can tell with guarantee that a good sex is something that when you find it you try to keep it BUT is not so difficult to find and that you don't end up like a cumdump fuck-rag-doll that sacrifices everyhing for the D.
Like you I've only played Harry's perspective so far, but even from that limited view I think there's some possible hints about Laura and her potential to end up a "fuck-rag-doll".

I think it's hinted that her mother fucked one of her previous boyfriends (and destroyed her marriage through cheating?). Her mother seems like a hedonist who values her own pleasure above her own daughter's well-being. I can see how it could fuck with Laura's mind that she's basically acting like her mother, even if she feels like she has good reason.

I don't think it's unreasonable that all of this (the cheating + comparison to her mother) could lower her self-esteem and cause her to move further away from Harry out of guilt and self-loathing. There's some indication that this is already happening in some of the conversations. Enjoying the sex, even in a purely mechanistic sense, would just amplify all this.

So, even though the "omg the sex was so great her mind broke" trope is a thing, I think there's scope for a more meaningful and plausible path to that same destination in this VN.

Of course, I could be completely off in all this but that's part of the fun in sticking to 1 pov. I'll enjoy playing the multiple pov once it's all completed.

Reactions: inye59

inye59

May 9, 2020
Like you I've only played Harry's perspective so far, but even from that limited view I think there's some possible hints about Laura and her potential to end up a "fuck-rag-doll".

I think it's hinted that her mother fucked one of her previous boyfriends (and destroyed her marriage through cheating?). Her mother seems like a hedonist who values her own pleasure above her own daughter's well-being. I can see how it could fuck with Laura's mind that she's basically acting like her mother, even if she feels like she has good reason.

I don't think it's unreasonable that all of this (the cheating + comparison to her mother) could lower her self-esteem and cause her to move further away from Harry out of guilt and self-loathing. There's some indication that this is already happening in some of the conversations. Enjoying the sex, even in a purely mechanistic sense, would just amplify all this.

So, even though the "omg the sex was so great her mind broke" trope is a thing, I think there's scope for a more meaningful and plausible path to that same destination in this VN.

Of course, I could be completely off in all this but that's part of the fun in sticking to 1 pov. I'll enjoy playing the multiple pov once it's all completed.
I don't disagree with that and it's a thing but it is very common trope and i don't believe that should be scrap. My issue from the beginning is that is too common and to add more story and depth to the caracters, from the moment that the creator chose to add more perspectives, i thought it should be more appropriate to be more motives more choices more endings to "satisfy" all the npcs goals. I could understand that someone want to keep something small simple and straight forward and usually i dont bother but when i see a good "tastefull" and careful job i think it should be a more memorable game than n another vannila game.

Reactions: RedTomato

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Feedback concerning the new update (Version 4.0)

Version 4.0 has been released just some hours ago on patreon and I want to give some feedback concerning this new update for HangoverCat who can take it or leave it of course. As this is the first release for one of the endings we are getting closer and closer to finishing the story at least on some paths. Growing with this is my anticipation and the way how close I look at the game. Honestly speaking APBLU is my favourite NTR game atm. So I guess you can understand that I am very concerned with it and want to leave my thoughts and feelings behind to maybe help the game overall but also to praise and appreciate the hard work of HangoverCat. So please dont feel offended if my opinion doesnt match yours, I hope I can just help a bit on the way... ;)

Please be aware that this contains heavy spoilers! So please don't read this, if you havent played version 4.0 yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
It could just be lighting or a deviation in the art, but that would be interesting if it was something like that. I doubt Laura will ever fall in love with Luca. I think if anything she might fall in love with the sex but still hate him. I could see her getting so addicted to the next level mind blowing sex she gets from him that she could fall in love with his cock, but even if she did, I suspect that she would still very much hate and resent Luca himself.
I sort of agree. I think there will be at least one ending where that happens but there is most likely going to be an ending where she completely falls for him and is mindbroken. I think this will pan out more like the doujin
UnSweet Kurose Katsuko by Tanaka Aji. She gets mindbroken but only loves the sex, all while hating herself and the bad guy even more, especially if it turns out that by doing all this shit with Luca, she is acting exactly like her mother who she hates (p.s. I suspect her mother did the exact same thing she's doing to Harry right now).

There are 5 confirmed ending types according to the dev. Normal, Abrupt, Good, Hero and Aya. Normal has two alternatives so I think everyone will be satisfied. I'm waiting for the Good, Hero and Aya endings but it'll be a while before they are developed so there's that.

I usually don't care about MCs in NTR but Harry is a legit good dude so Laura pisses me off.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
At this point, I feel no sympathy for Laura and she can go fuck herself. If she wasn't so hot, I probably wouldn't fap to her scenes. She's just so irritating now.

Reactions: NewTricks

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Angry masturbation is by far the best sort of masturbation. :ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately. However, with Laura's more recent scenes it's more about fapping to the art and detaching myself from the context lol. I think it started the moment she yelled at him while getting fucked by Luca

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
same, im only playing while praying for a mating press creampie every month at this point..
Yeah. I won't lie though. I am a bit upset that Harry hasn't caught on (well he's getting there) but then again, I think he is legitimately traumatized by Luca pulling the same shit in highschool so he's in major denial so it's not the typical trope of the MC being a braindead moron.

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
I don't disagree with that and it's a thing but it is very common trope and i don't believe that should be scrap. My issue from the beginning is that is too common and to add more story and depth to the caracters, from the moment that the creator chose to add more perspectives, i thought it should be more appropriate to be more motives more choices more endings to "satisfy" all the npcs goals. I could understand that someone want to keep something small simple and straight forward and usually i dont bother but when i see a good "tastefull" and careful job i think it should be a more memorable game than n another vannila game.
I think the endings you outlined earlier are all possible options, at least that's what I think without having seen all perspectives.

The only thing I'd add is that I strongly suspect that Laura was coerced into her current situation. There was a scene early on where Luca gets Harry to go into a securely locked room using Laura's passcode to retrieve a USB; it was late at night with no one else around and as far as the company's concerned Harry shouldn't have had access to that room.

I could be wildly off, but I can see that being the setup for Luca to get Laura to play along. I think I remember her looking worried the following morning and asking Harry about it.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes