DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I'm getting Unable to find file Graphics/Characters/(some japanese text)Balloon. What the hell is wrong?

Joshuart

Apr 3, 2019
This is just the data folder only, still need game from front page.

I took a little time while I was playing this and started with hewhocumsbynight translation that although it did hit the high point's left a lot of dialogue, and posted amounts as in "Got this much of this or that".

I was bothered by this and pushed through the script's and map's, and other places and I believe I have translated it all now.

If I update it I will raise the update number Of my translation data to something like Data_Update02, 03 and so on so you know if have my latest editing.
Installing
1. To use back up your Data folder encase you don't like my fix, that way you can put it back like it was.

2. Extract my re done data folder to your main game folder, and allow it to overwrite. ( That's it, should be ready to test, and hope you enjoy my effort )

Uninstalling or problems
That should do it if have any problems just put your backed up data folder ( remember I told you to back it up) back in, and allow it to overwrite my stuff, and you will be back to square one.

Any way I think makes game much more pleasurable to play if you are English speaking.

EDIT >>> Updated a little tweaked some text that needed it.

EDIT >>>Updated Again I think I have A pretty solid complete translation now I played through the game with it, I feel good about it, what " hewhocumsbynight" did was very good I just extended on it and finished what was not done, and I feel it will make your game play much better over all.

Hope you enjoy my labor I am sort of a Shoku fan. I might pick at it a little more, but most nearly all of the MTL is gone now, and you should not stumble onto any untranslated text at all I don't think.
thx for your hardwork for finishing the translation, :)
anyway i can't download it, it's weird,
can you re-upload it? thank you sir

EDIT: ah sorry, it seems the site got DDOS'ed, sorry to bother you, i'll just wait until they repair it :D

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
thx for your hardwork for finishing the translation, :)
anyway i can't download it, it's weird,
can you re-upload it? thank you sir

EDIT: ah sorry, it seems the site got DDOS'ed, sorry to bother you, i'll just wait until they repair it :D
I have made Mega link for it now, I hope it works I don't use my mega account much, Let me know if is okay, Sorry about the inconvenient

Reactions: Joshuart

Joshuart

Apr 3, 2019
I have made Mega link for it now, I hope it works I don't use my mega account much, Let me know if is okay, Sorry about the inconvenient
It's worked perfectly! Thank you so much for uploading again, sorry to bother you again :)
Have a good day sir :D

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
This is just the data folder only, still need game from front page.

I took a little time while I was playing this and started with hewhocumsbynight translation that although it did hit the high point's left a lot of dialogue, and posted amounts as in "Got this much of this or that".

I was bothered by this and pushed through the script's and map's, and other places and I believe I have translated it all now.

If I update it I will raise the update number Of my translation data to something like Data_Update02, 03 and so on so you know if have my latest editing.
Installing
1. To use back up your Data folder encase you don't like my fix, that way you can put it back like it was.

2. Extract my re done data folder to your main game folder, and allow it to overwrite. ( That's it, should be ready to test, and hope you enjoy my effort )

Uninstalling or problems
That should do it if have any problems just put your backed up data folder ( remember I told you to back it up) back in, and allow it to overwrite my stuff, and you will be back to square one.

Any way I think makes game much more pleasurable to play if you are English speaking.

EDIT >>> Updated a little tweaked some text that needed it.

EDIT >>>Updated Again I think I have A pretty solid complete translation now I played through the game with it, I feel good about it, what " hewhocumsbynight" did was very good I just extended on it and finished what was not done, and I feel it will make your game play much better over all.

Hope you enjoy my labor I am sort of a Shoku fan. I might pick at it a little more, but most nearly all of the MTL is gone now, and you should not stumble onto any untranslated text at all I don't think.

Here is a Mega Link I hope it works ( I don't use my Mega Much)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems when using this patch that during the opening conversation(at the point when Delia switches from her Wind Uniform to the Victory uniform) #87 of Delia's Path get completed "Achieve Skill and high skill complete" giving you a choice between a lot of gold, SP or HSP.
Additionally it also seems that all skills and high skills cost 0 SP/HSP respectively

Last edited:

Shizuka Yume

May 15, 2021
I know this isn't the right thread for this but Can you please edit and correctly translate the Frontier King Miiko?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Yeah I wonder why did they remove it? Did it have any loli content? Good thing I got my copy xD
i can't see that being the reason i mean there is literally a loli tag on here, and i seen plenty of other loli games on here too.
Unless there is something else not shown that is too much even for this site or the uploader decided to remove it for whatever reason i have no clue.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I know this isn't the right thread for this but Can you please edit and correctly translate the Frontier King Miiko?
You know my version of Frontier King Miiko has a pretty good translation, (came with both Japanese, and English) a little rough in places, but easy to understand.

I mean I have been tweaking my version, and editing text as I play for my self, but It is not a real bad translation.

I have seen lines like Example:"
\>【Priest】
\> I believe she remembers my cock firmly unconsciously,
\> even if she doesn't remember it consciously
"

Instead of how I fixed "
\>【Priest】
\> I believe she'll remember my cock subconsciously,
\> even if she doesn't remember it consciously.
"

Places where they should have includes "the" as in "got apple" instead of "Got the apple" But nothing really major wrong with there translation Over all <<< Note the Over all <<< There are some pretty buggered spot's but not that many.

I mean I have added more metaphor's to mine, and in general dirtied it up a bit, but the translations was okay in it's original state.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
You know my version of Frontier King Miiko has a pretty good translation, (came with both Japanese, and English) a little rough in places, but easy to understand.

I mean I have been tweaking my version, and editing text as I play for my self, but It is not a real bad translation.

I have seen lines like Example:"
\>【Priest】
\> I believe she remembers my cock firmly unconsciously,
\> even if she doesn't remember it consciously
"

Instead of how I fixed "
\>【Priest】
\> I believe she'll remember my cock subconsciously,
\> even if she doesn't remember it consciously.
"

Places where they should have includes "the" as in "got apple" instead of "Got the apple" But nothing really major wrong with there translation Over all <<< Note the Over all <<< There are some pretty buggered spot's but not that many.

I mean I have added more metaphor's to mine, and in general dirtied it up a bit, but the translations was okay in it's original state.
Where would I find it? Game was delisted.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Where would I find it? Game was delisted.
I had to google around a bit, when I first saw it. but it is available sorry can not remember exactly.

Might try googling this "Frontier King Miiko [JP-EN]" that is the name of my zipped file with the game. I have been tweaking mine over time when I play it, but the translation with that version was not totally bad, some places were buggered a bit, but over all it was a pretty solid translation. EDIT >>> More than playable for sure!

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
" ." is not there any other links?
yeah that is a non-functional link they got there xD remove the last part of it, ie so it end up and then just select the "RPG Maker VX Ace" button (or alternatively grab them all, so you are covered for any potential future games you might be downloading that are on of the other versions of the engine)

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
Here's a different 100% save file, I'd like to think I've played rather thoroughly, it has all the H-scenes, full bestiary, full item record, all equipment, all sidequests, all stats maxed out (except hp and mp), and all Delia's Path... except for 83, which I can't figure out what it is, if someone figures that out, please do tell

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes