Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1641536677431.png

Overview:
After taking a (mostly unproductive) gap year full with barely any social contact, you finally decide to go to university. The perfect opportunity for a new start and a great way to improve your social skills! The only problem is; the university of your dreams is really far away from where you live with your parents. So the only solution is to move out.

After a lot of searching you finally find someone who is renting out a room for a really low price. And after arriving at your new home, you are greeted by a beautiful woman and her two gorgeous daughters. Time to put those social skills to good use! Who knows what could happen...

But ever since you've arrived in your new home, you begin to experience some weird flashes. Could it be just a coincidence, or is there something else going on?​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-15
Release Date: 2022-10-15
Developer: Radondy - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1641536927902.png 1641536944855.png 1641537029406.png 1641537062936.png 1641537076104.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

A Second Chance [v0.1]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Brah, another copy-by-copy project.... Let's see how mcoh be fap-fap material for me after few updates....

ChairmanDude

Mar 31, 2018
Is this one made with Honey Select Right? It is just me or HS characters almost always looks like Koreans? Not Japanese nor Chinese, specifically Koreans? I must be crazy or something.

Anyway, i feel some Isekai/Ressurection vibes from this title and desc, is it a power fantasy bullshit or nah?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sounds like another run of the mill landlady and tenants game. Let's see if this one is intelligible without an incest patch unlike most of them. The models look good enough for Honey Select.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes