5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 12, 2023
3 abandoned AVNs, none completed. I'd say it's time to try a different career or just try to finish a comic strip first. Devs/AVNs like this are a waste of time and bandwidth (never mind sub money) if anyone is still expecting one to get completed. Dunno why there's an incest tag either, all she does is check out her son's cock. Just looking counts as incest now?

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Stef Story, it seems I am the only one here who has enjoyed this new game of yours.
Does that mean you're going to make the game just for me jajajajaja

I love the story, I read what you wrote in your previous posts and I'm glad you finally got what you wanted.

Choosing to continue with your name knowing you would be criticised does you credit.
I am with you.
But if you leave this game I will come to Italy and spank you jajajaja

I love this story I find it more complete than all the others.
Continue, continue and continue.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the dev complete this and serve up an absolute banger. They've shown promise and have good ideas. Unfortunately, with the execution (double meaning intended) of their previous AVNs, I don't think the odds of it happening are great.
OK, I see.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Pregnancy was a bad idea tbh
Honestly, I don't think it's quite like that. However, every idea deserves respect. Certainly, it's a challenging path to take; we'll see what and how the Devs will proceed in that direction. I appreciated the fact that Bubu has always been in love with Veronica. The questions to ask are: Will it fall into the mundane, or will there be genuine feelings between them?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes