5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
The path to corruption seems clearer in this new game. Let's hope that the negative feedback for some creative choices (fetishes, storytelling, etc...) don't make the dev to nuke all over again.

Can you avoid any sex scene if you'd like?
Difficult to say. There is not sex scenes directly involving the MC so far.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ASeducedWife-0.1Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

Check the infobox.​

Reactions: luxury1970

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
ill wait for 3 updates on this one as 2 seems to be where this dev kills their games so far, hope it doesnt turn out that way this time.

Reactions: JohnSheridan

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
I was a big fan of the previous versions and celebrated them here on the forum as well. A unique game was launched and I was happy to see that it continues today. But nothing goes any further. Everything that the previous version offered, this approach lacks. It's not erotic, it's not exciting, it's not emotional at all, and it's not a creative idea. I'd love to see Stef put an exit tag behind today's release and further develop the previous version.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
It's not erotic, it's not exciting, it's not emotional at all
Give them some time. It's just a setup for the story with hints of what to expect. You already have MC's emotion swing, specially in the scene with her friend and the young couple.

I'd love to see Stef put an exit tag behind today's release and further develop the previous version.
Don't give them ideas already, please :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
Give them some time. It's just a setup for the story with hints of what to expect. You already have MC's emotion swing, specially in the scene with her friend and the young couple.

Don't give them ideas already, please :rolleyes:
Of course, he gets time. At first, I was and still am just disappointed. Peace.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the game so far. Beautifully drawn women, and the pregnancy is awesome.

All this talk about abandoning games and starting new ones is just needless talk.
There's nothing wrong with trying different directions for the same Characters.
Look at it like you're a writer, and your previous MC iterations are crumpled up paper on the floor around you like snowflakes. This is the same thing. Some members here just want to complain, that's what entitled people do.

The only mistake was allowing public security, which never turns out good, because... well, you know why, do I have to say it?

Like many games here, it suffers from poor translation.

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
You know...If you combined all 4 games into one, You MIGHT actually have a cohesive, complete Story there.........Just saying

BayouBanga

Aug 15, 2022
I might be late to this. Havent played it in awhile. Last time I played her "son" was corrupting the mom. But I dont see anything with him in it as far as pictures. Guess im asking what happened with that story direction ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes