5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2994231
...that's a lot of abandoneds....
...still thx for the share...looks good.....
Did you forget “wife at all costs”was sold, “Scandal” was shutdown by Patreon police, “original wife seduced” game had so much negativity and hate for it because of a plot twist, people here lost their shit.
so the dev listened and said I will remake this game with better renders now since he has better hardware and add in some characters from his other games to this story like smoking hot Lucrezia

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Did you forget “wife at all costs”was sold, “Scandal” was shutdown by Patreon police, “original wife seduced” game had so much negativity and hate for it because of a plot twist, people here lost their shit.
so the dev listened and said I will remake this game with better renders now since he has better hardware and add in some characters from his other games to this story like smoking hot Lucrezia
Whatever the reasons, they earned the image of a dev team that abandon their projects. I like their art and their ideas, but I also understand the suspicious and the concept that many users have that they will abandon once again.
What Lucrezia&Augusto need more than anything right now is consistency.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Okay, okay...this is a first for me. Well, part of this post is a first, the other part I've stated several times (probably fruitless to do so again in this case).

As someone who was in video production until my retirement, I will AGAIN give the following advice: Write the entire story, start to finish. Write the entire story start to finish. Don't do anything else until the entire story is written. Second step is then start the coding and rendering. Finish TWO updates before releasing the first. Stay one update ahead so that if something IRL pops up you will have some buffer so you won't make peeps mad with long delays. Stay with the story. Don't deviate. You will NEVER make everyone happy. FINISH the game. If you have a new idea, save it for the next game or use it as DLC for the finished game. Build a following using these methods.

You guys (ie, dev team) are your own worst enemies. Don't blame anyone else but who you see in the mirror. There is no excuse for all these abandoned games and restarts. It will take a long time before many will trust you and then only if you finally finish a game.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Okay, okay...this is a first for me. Well, part of this post is a first, the other part I've stated several times (probably fruitless to do so again in this case).

As someone who was in video production until my retirement, I will AGAIN give the following advice: Write the entire story, start to finish. Write the entire story start to finish. Don't do anything else until the entire story is written. Second step is then start the coding and rendering. Finish TWO updates before releasing the first. Stay one update ahead so that if something IRL pops up you will have some buffer so you won't make peeps mad with long delays. Stay with the story. Don't deviate. You will NEVER make everyone happy. FINISH the game. If you have a new idea, save it for the next game or use it as DLC for the finished game. Build a following using these methods.

You guys (ie, dev team) are your own worst enemies. Don't blame anyone else but who you see in the mirror. There is no excuse for all these abandoned games and restarts. It will take a long time before many will trust you and then only if you finally finish a game.
Yes, you are right

Reactions: MythMackay

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Yes, you are right
can you finish a game?,regular updates would prove popular against your history.have to say your last efforts were in my view a better starting point but you are the dev-its upto you now make your game how you want to-prove the doubters wrong or not.another abandoned tag would be unwise if you wish support.best of luck:) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I followed most of the games and played a little of ASW before waiting for a bunch of updates. What was the plot twist that pissed off a bunch of people? I don't think I've gotten that far, and now that it's abandoned, I'm not super into wanting to play it now. Lol

I'll likely wait several updates on ASW 2.0/remake, whatever to see if he sticks with this game too.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017

Some sound advice from someone who undoubtedly learned the right way from making decisions that didn't work out or seeing someone making those "oh, this did not work out decisions." You can't call them mistakes.
Part of learning is trial and error, experimenting, and going outside the box. Sometimes, you're limited by resources, money, and time.

Would anyone disagree that this is better than the previous games? I'm talking about aesthetics, not the story. The story is his to do as he pleases. (fuck your kinks and fetishes, and not my cup of tea, bullshit)

Did anyone here have thousands of people watching and commenting (Negativity) as you learned to ride a bike? Obviously not, or you know what it feels like to be a dev here. Stop with all the shit comments.

Wisdom comes with age, Wisdom is only achieved from learning.

Last edited:

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Did anyone here have thousands of people watching you and commenting (Negativity) as you learned to ride a bike?
If you want people to pay for your bike show, you should have already learned how to ride a bike.
Also, if you never finished a race even though you tried several times, people will point that out and question your abilities.

There is nothing wrong with that. There are other games on this site with similar storys, also made by devs who are "still learning", and yet they are better. But no matter how good, every game gathers criticism and people try to push the dev in a certain direction; "I don't want this", "Can you include that?" etc.; that's part of the publication of games, and every dev should be able to deal with that if he wants to make something in this industry.

ChamanDavid

Jan 15, 2018
Honestly, I don't see the point in playing a game that will be abandoned for the third or fourth time. They update it very little and with each update there will be the risk of changing history. With all due respect, but that sucks.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
View attachment 2994194

Overview:
In my interactive novel, we follow the adventures of Sandra, a police detective involved in a troubled marriage. It all starts when she decides to enter an erotic massage parlour, where she meets two fascinating women. From that moment, Sandra's life takes an unexpected turn, plunging her into a world of eroticism, sexual tension and mystery.
Readers become the real protagonists of the plot, guiding the choices and paths of the story. Exploring the pages, they become entangled in sensual and intriguing situations, where desire is intertwined with danger. The atmosphere of suspense makes each page an engaging experience, where decisions made can lead to surprising twists and turns.
Prepare to plunge into a world of secrets, forbidden passions and decisions that will alter Sandra's destiny. Who will resist temptation and who will succumb to the allure of mystery? The answer is in your hands as you delve into the dark depths of Sandra's life.​
This game sounds like something special. Female protagonist who's a cop, a wife, a mother, soon to be grandmother and bi-curious! It started off great but then...

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

I swear. Every single time a woman has a story to be told in hentai, here comes some random male self-insert to waste your time telling theirs. Sure, give us the option to skip Aiko's story but not this fat loser's.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
This game sounds like something special. Female protagonist who's a cop, a wife, a mother, soon to be grandmother and bi-curious! It started off great but then...

View attachment 2996580
View attachment 2996582

I swear. Every single time a woman has a story to be told in hentai, here comes some random male self-insert to waste your time telling theirs. Sure, give us the option to skip Aiko's story but not this fat loser's.
I love Bubu.
He is definitely an important character in the story.
I'm glad it didn't fall into the banal like many other games.
I'm curious to see how the story between Bubu and Veronica will evolve.

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Devs need to stick to a story and not overthink things, i was very into the story of the old game until it was revealed that it was some TV show... the second version(still inside the first game) was worst.
Twists like that can be cool, but the story you bring next needs to be better than the previous one, if you do a twist and land in a worst place you wasted the twist.

I'm unsure about certain aspects(i think pregnancy is better when it's a consequence of our choices rather than a girl starting the story pregnant) but i'm going to give this new version a chance.
With that said please take Sandra into a hair saloon and restore her old look, this one is an obvious downgrade.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes