Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1660793233929.png
Today is ViM Studios' 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON PATREON! Happy birthday to us!!!!!

We couldn't think of a better day to begin early release of the latest update of A Shot in the Dark.

In this update, we introduced a new text messaging feature which added to our development time, but we are confident it was worth it. We hope you think it's as cool as we do!

Also, we'd like to extend a special THANK YOU to our new writer, , who helped out with the Sophie and Paloma scenes.

The first half of Chapter 2 (V0.15) includes:

• 18 scenes
  • ~22,000 words
  • 796 renders
  • 27 3D animations
  • 2 2D illustrations
  • 49 GUI elements
  • 2 sound effects
  • 18 songs
The second half of Chapter 2 (V0.2) is in development and will release Fall 2022!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1990128
Today is ViM Studios' 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON PATREON! Happy birthday to us!!!!!

We couldn't think of a better day to begin early release of the latest update of A Shot in the Dark.

In this update, we introduced a new text messaging feature which added to our development time, but we are confident it was worth it. We hope you think it's as cool as we do!

Also, we'd like to extend a special THANK YOU to our new writer, , who helped out with the Sophie and Paloma scenes.

The first half of Chapter 2 (V0.15) includes:

• 18 scenes
  • ~22,000 words
  • 796 renders
  • 27 3D animations
  • 2 2D illustrations
  • 49 GUI elements
  • 2 sound effects
  • 18 songs
The second half of Chapter 2 (V0.2) is in development and will release Fall 2022!
The game started the same time as My Dorm and we already have 5 updates.
Sadly this one is going much slower.Working on 2 games definitely is a huge downside.

Reactions: qaywsx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks for share!
though uploadhaven is THE slowest possible filehost for me...im on steady 0.1MB/S dl speed :HideThePain:
probably the OP will be updated, and gonna dl it from there, sooner than this download is finished:BootyTime:

p.s.
hope you did report it as a "game update".

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Changelog:

Thanks! Is anyone able to re-upload, best I can get is 250kbps, it's gonna take hours.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks! Is anyone able to re-upload, best I can get is 250kbps, it's gonna take hours.
i canceled my download, the same reason.
well, waiting then for the op to be updated...though im probably gonna fall to sleep before that happens:HideThePain:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
i canceled my download, the same reason.
well, waiting then for the op to be updated...though im probably gonna fall to sleep before that happens:HideThePain:
I should be done in an hour so if you can stay awake that long, I'll get it to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: txtBild and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I should be done in an hour so if you can stay awake that long, I'll get it to you.
thanks.
not a problem, if i fall, there are other compressors , so it will be crunched as soon as someone manages to actually download it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need to have a save right as the party minigame starts.
Then you gotta have a save where you are not going at al.
Then a save in the middle of those talks outside.
This is the way you get to see most girls go forward with their paths.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Very nice update, quite interesting and neatly written. I'm looking forward to spending more time with Alexis, though it would be nice to have some hints as what possible content LIs will have (I'm thinking about possible D/s content since the game is tagged with femdom; also are the tags referring to already avaiable content?)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Gonna be honest, I decided to reload and NOT match up with Paloma when her conversation started veering into the "She's going to wear a strapon and fuck my MC, isn't she..." territory.

And wow, shit got kinda dark worrisome for the kidnapped girl.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Gonna be honest, I decided to reload and NOT match up with Paloma when her conversation started veering into the "She's going to wear a strapon and fuck my MC, isn't she..." territory.
Couldn't you just tell her you're not into that and/or decide not to meet up with her instead?

I for one am VERY curious as to what Paloma has in store for the MC! :p

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes