Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Gonna be honest, I decided to reload and NOT match up with Paloma when her conversation started veering into the "She's going to wear a strapon and fuck my MC, isn't she..." territory.

And wow, shit got kinda dark worrisome for the kidnapped girl.
The same.

From the beginning I thought her route would be femdom but I got the impression that Paloma really wanted to "teach" the MC. Yes, femdom but not humiliating.

But as the conversation ended it seemed to me more like the thing goes for "you will be my submissive and only my pleasure matters". Even though they agreed on a safe word and surely you can say it before Paloma shoves a dildo up the MC's ass, I don't think for me it's worth her route as I would reject all "hardcore" things". But oh well. It can be a good full femdom route for those who like it.

I'll stick with sweet Natalie and Aunt Ashley.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Couldn't you just tell her you're not into that and/or decide not to meet up with her instead?

I for one am VERY curious as to what Paloma has in store for the MC! :p
At that point I was about 30 texts in and it was pretty obvious she's a dom and a sadist. I wouldn't trust her to not pull out a "surprise 16" dildo!" and ram it up his ass during regular sex so just hooking up with her is out of the question. As for not meeting up with her, let me remind you there's a serial killer on the loose, can't afford to go around slighting people who own gimpsuits.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So you want to turn the tables on a sadist rapist but are but hurt this dev will never render that in. Welll, then, wallow in the realisation this dev will never
ever render or code MC with a katana/ chainsaw saving the hottie from the sadist.
Couldn't you just tell her you're not into that and/or decide not to meet up with her instead?

I for one am VERY curious as to what Paloma has in store for the MC! :p
The same.

From the beginning I thought her route would be femdom but I got the impression that Paloma really wanted to "teach" the MC. Yes, femdom but not humiliating.

But as the conversation ended it seemed to me more like the thing goes for "you will be my submissive and only my pleasure matters". Even though they agreed on a safe word and surely you can say it before Paloma shoves a dildo up the MC's ass, I don't think for me it's worth her route as I would reject all "hardcore" things". But oh well. It can be a good full femdom route for those who like it.

I'll stick with sweet Natalie and Aunt Ashley.
a dom and a sadist

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Your choices matter
Choose wisely. There is no right or wrong. There is no one "happy path." From the first chapter to the last, your decisions can have permanent impacts on the story. Many branching story paths—each with its own joys and tragedies—will eventually lead you to one of the multiple endings.

Thats a relief as i was dead set on trying to hook up with the blue haired goth/emo/rocker girl (sophie) as my usual vn choice type but on the 1st episode id given up at the party as seemed like i was being pushed anywhere but in her direction after meeting at the stairs on intro

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Shot in the Dark [Chapter 1-2, v0.15] [ViM Studios] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.81GB
Repack size: 581MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
v .15 and MC still not getting his dick wet, though at least the college slut (Sophie) let him suck her titties. Dunno where incest tag comes from either, unless hugging your aunt and getting hard from it counts.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
what do you need to do to get the sara scene in between Meet sara and cheek kiss..? tried a few variations but cant seem to tell what it unlocks

Belzeebub$

Formerly 'Belzeebub'
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
What is the "CODE" given in the Main Menu? Answer is : OMEGA. In case anyone gets curious.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Thank you for the feedback. We're coming up with a solution to make those sped up/skippable.

View attachment 2003405
each to their own but i had no issue with them.. there are other games where they are far more complex and cumbersome in that you have to manually open the phone before hand as well as other delays.. this was pretty straight forward.. auto open.. minimal response choices and minor delay between responses.. as i said each to their own.. dont think the voice of a few counts for everyone

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
Stuck in phone messages after Kevin sets up TapThat date. Nothing to do. Can't get phone to dismiss. Never got notification, nor new message.

Last edited:
Reactions: jolinn
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes