E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Here's hoping the "realistic" texting does speed up, as it's presented now it feels like a loading screen and I end up alt tabbing out of instinct, plus there are several sections that feel so long because you have to text 5+ people. not to mention how painful it's making trying the other paths. Almost everything else has been nearly top notch, not that I don't have some gripes.

Last edited:
Reactions: bruceroll

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
So I blew off Elly in Chapter 1 on purpose, but now in Chapter 2, MC was basically on his knees begging her forgiveness for blowing her off...like wtf...bruh lol. :FacePalm:yeah, that interaction was painful to sit through.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
What happens if you load up an earlier save and get to that point again?
I was also stuck in the phone in Ch2 after comparing photos with the other photography students. After I loaded an older save, this time around, I compared the photo of the eye with all three students in the back, instead of skipping the guy on the left and lucking out that the guy on the right was the correct match. This time around, I noticed that there now was an option to text the roommate Kevon, which wasn't there the first time around, and is likely the reason why I got stuck on the phone the first time around. I assume there's some "Have you responded to Kevon" condition that was stopping me from closing the phone before, even though he wasn't even in the list.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yup, it is a great start and a masterpiece in the making, i'd say.
Cant wait for the next update!

p.s.
my only wish would be for the devs to finish their first game, and to fully focus solely on this one...hopefully bringing the updates a bit faster :HideThePain:
and ofc hope the fans will recognize its quality, as this one easily deserves a place in top5 games around.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
its been a long time i didn't come back here well still no project for mon- son in future update ?

Dec 11, 2021
For now a good looking game... good looking girls but not really sexy stuff going on.. I also hope, if there are proper sex scenes, that you not have to select every action.. this is annoying with one hand... just guide through like every other VN.

Also, MC is not even interested to "solve the mystery before it is too late" lol...
I also think every normal person would first check on that Ex-boyfriend.

Besides of the "big mystery which seems to be not interesting for now" it looks like the usual college guy meets hot girls and gets close to them... but you cannot catch them all..

I feel there seem to be some unrealistic and story stretching things going on as well..

Still good luck though.

Regards

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Something i like about this was in a line spoken by Natalie.. i'm paraphrasing here but the jist of it was.. That her sister Sophie picks up a romance novel and flips through the story till she finds the sex stuff.. where Natalie likes the build up much more.. Id say i feel this way too these days when it comes to VNs and this one in particular.. The lead up and the 'chase' is far more rewarding a story than the instant gratification when its rushed.. yes it can be lustful and passionate.. But the moment can also feel empty without that connection built within between the two involved.. Great work guys i hope this title runs for some time.. its become one of my fav college game titles TheOmega

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
i love the extra facial reactions put in while texting Elly in class.. just small stuff like this makes it worthwhile instead of the usual vn deadpan face throughout scenes.. great work

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Glad to hear it! We had a lot of fun with the Elly texting scene and hoped that people like yourself would enjoy it.
i did and i love the nervous lip bite on her, its become her trademark i think for her character.. also the subtle use of the flushed/blush cheeks that was blink and you'll miss it.. but see the situation at that time and it worked perfectly

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The game is pretty great. From what I understand from the last update, a solid femdom sex scene is in the next update.
I guess this game won't be a harem, so I wonder if every girl is love interest? Like teachers, mom or app girls.

I can't skip the messages I saw even though I selected "Unseen text" from the options, I would appreciate if you could fix this. I'm trying to save a lot of routes for each girl, so waiting for messages is tiring.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll be putting out a new build this week which will enable "sped up" texting (no waiting for 3 dot animation/pauses/multiple messages will come at once). This will be an option that you can toggle in the Options menu.
Thanks for the fast reply. It looks like I'm going to save quite a save file.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Thanks for the fast reply. It looks like I'm going to save quite a save file.
lol page 12 save pages atm here.. one for each introduced character and 2 for the Elly variation of meeting (park/party) not that i expect that to change much so i'll just pick my fav

• Haha
Reactions: Byczer

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
hmm seem to be 2 scenes still locked despite a few retries.. Sara scene just before the cheek kiss (in the memory window) and a variation? of meeting Elly in class before the memory window - Smile one.. any tips for those 2.. rest are now unlocked on varous saves

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Ok give me some sam fisher night op goggles.. a stun gun, a macgyver sponsored swiss army knife and a shot of JD for dutch courage and lets go rescue our babe (whichever one you lost) lol

(dont worry i already read the trigger warnings on the website) For a moment i was stuck in acting lessons fear again lol

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes