Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
a SHOT in the DARK [Ch. 2 Beta] [ViM Studios] crunched

Original Size: 2,94 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 562 MB - AShotInTheDark-ChapterTwo-Beta-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 528 MB - AShotInTheDark-ChapterTwo-Beta-mac-crunched.zip
= ~19,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Hey new update, cool! What's been added more specifically? Because the changelog's not very helpful. "18 scenes, 796 renders and 27 3D animations" doesn't really tell anyone anything.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Can the developer limit the text chatting? Everything is fine but I find the long text chats to be annoying. It feels like I am sitting through a novel during the conversations.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
lol the name made me think it was either a game focused on anal, banging black girl or perhaps on glory holes ... :S too many tag and skin color for it to be any of those i guess ... >< ... non-japanese title are too much of an enigma when you get used to japanese title i guess ^^

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I saw that but I am talking in general. The interaction between people shouldn't be just on phones. I mean I don't have long winded conversations on my phone in texting. I mean at that point the person should just pick up the phone(well they got the phone anyway in their hand) and dial the persons number and talk to them instead.

meth8472

May 1, 2017
while in photo class, when messages come up the phones freezes,i can roll back but looking at a message or replying stops the game. anybody else with that problem or do i have to click somewhere!?

meth8472

May 1, 2017
What OS (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android) are you playing on? Are you using any mods/cheats? What happens if you use a save from an earlier point in the game, do you still get the phone freezing?
resolved. played via renpy app on my mac. with mac version it works fine now

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
If you are waiting to play because it's BETA I can confidently tell you there won't be any further changes/new content for this update unless there is an egregious bug which is unlikely as we thoroughly tested this release.
ok thx for a quick answer. other games when they release beta they add things on full thats why i dont play beta but with you saying that makes me feel better.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
I've tried nearly all paths now, though I put of interacting with Paloma in the app due to the slow pace, and so far I really enjoyed the interactions with Elly and in particular Mei :)
Sara is super hot, but I just don't find her interest in the MC believable, perhaps more will surface on that one later to change my view. But then again, who cares right, we got scenes with her? :devilish:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes