Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
So, is the dinner and kiss on cheek all we get with the aunt or is there more?
Also, is the mom also a love interest?
I'm asking because she isn't on the banner but I can't remember she had a "liked that" choice in the beginning.
Also, hopefully pregnancy is also a thing in this

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Here is the Multi-Mod for A Shot in the Dark [v0.15] [ViM Studios]
**Make sure to make multiple saves. You can't get all girls with single playthrough!**
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:
Mega
Support me on my or

View attachment 2006375 View attachment 2006376 View attachment 2006377 View attachment 2006378 View attachment 2006379 View attachment 2006380 View attachment 2006381
Do you also update your mod for the v 0.2 beta?? ------ :cool:

b12345oft

Dec 20, 2021
Do you have saves from before that point that you can load? Unfortunately the issue you are having occurs sometimes even when we do our best to avoid it.
Deleted the WT Mod, and now everything is fine.. but now I had to play without WT Mod, :(

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Do you have saves from before that point that you can load? Unfortunately the issue you are having occurs sometimes even when we do our best to avoid it.
Very good update, that was 3 tissue material right there :ROFLMAO:
Paloma’s ass! Oh my god I would eat my breakfast off of that. Such great scenes with her & the best is “no lovey dove y shit” make her cum and then drop your load and hit the road.
Can’t wait for more of that redhead milf too & then Sara, wow way to go out with a bang this update:love::love:

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
**Make sure to make multiple saves. You can't get all girls with single playthrough!**
Download:
Mega
Support me on my or

View attachment 2006375 View attachment 2006376 View attachment 2006377 View attachment 2006378 View attachment 2006379 View attachment 2006380 View attachment 2006381
0.2 beta ?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
not bad so far. but the mc is written as too much of a pathetic loser. he should be less of a loser though considering all the pussy he is getting. give the guy some confidence for a change. these inner thoughts are pathetic. other than i like the game so far. girls are hot. sex scenes are pretty hot too, esp with Paloma. damn.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bestinian

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Download:
Mega
Support me on my or

Could you tell me if this is being updated to the newest version? 0.2?

Reactions: _Maou_

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Could you tell me if this is being updated to the newest version? 0.2?
5 and 6 posts above yours.. This is answered.
If reading between the lines of DarkAssassin's reply;
DarkAssassin will likely update for 2.0, but, Download is for 2.0 BETA <--- important part.
So wait for 2.0 first! (Final version. NOT BETA)

If further looking into the OP. A quick click on the Dev's patreon, you'll see 14 - 15 hours ago, 2.0 was released to patrons.
So if it's a case of this being the "final", and I didn't rush skiming too fast, wait a few days, then It'll likely end up here!

So, maybe give it additional few days for DA to actually have a chance to update(closer to new years at the least), before yelling at the modders that deliver their work out of kindness, and for free? ><

Sorry to Omega, if I missread your patreon.
Also for dropping this bomb in your thread!

I've not tried your game yet, but I will, once 2.0 drops here.
Hence I'm sitting in this tread waiting! ><

Have a good one everyone!
And happy holidays!
Cheers!

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
mc getting some pussy but still acting and talking like a virgin.

Df?

who writing the mc like this? Ain't no way I can play as this guy for long.

game is promising still but the inner monologue of the mc is cringe and pretty sad.

man should have a big confidence boost already. Girls throwing themselves at this man.

Not saying he gotta be some alpha chad but less cringe the better.

He still barely knows how to talk to girls. I get it, he still inexperienced but not being a virgin should count for something.

so far my game play he got laid TWICE and also a girlfriend
and he was about to get laid AGAIN until he got cock blocked LOL.

need some character development.

when he gone stop acting like some loser?

i get being shy, but he's not even that, he got no spine nor assertive.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes