Entertainer33

Jul 24, 2018
What OS (PC, Mac, Linux, Android) are you playing on?

Did you use saves from an earlier version of this game or did you start from the beginning this playthrough?

Do you respond just once in any of these texts with the various girls and nothing else happens past that?

Do you have speed up texting in the options menu on or off?
Playing on MacOS. Can try on my Windows Partition if you think that will fix it. Turned off speed up texting on one of the plays, no difference.

If I give an answer that results in them being positive, there is no response. If I give them an answer that doesn't, it continues, but it doesn't let me leave the phone screen once the conversation ends.

I am using brand new plays as it has been awhile since I last played and wanted a refresher on the story.

Thanks for any help.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mai will get content on a similar level to the other girls. The banner is not indicative of how much love she will be getting.

There will definitely be more Ashley content!
Not all girls will be ok with harem? But will join anyway?

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
"A hot redhead who actually likes lame puns? I must be dreaming!"
Wha-- GET OUT OF MY HEAD, YOU DEVIL!

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Combined with the MC's characterization, the anal need for commas before "too", and a ridiculous level of meta...
Did I write this game?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nice lenghty update

Alot of branching paths so makes it worth it to replay it at least a second time

Shame no harem option but makes sense since its a college setting

But will be a pain in the ass to make seprate routes for each of the so many women in the game

Looking forward to seeing whats next for this game

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
So, I downloaded the newest version. I get to the first time you can text. I respond and it just stops and is stuck. I have restarted and made different decisions and nothing changes. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can quit, I can roll back, and it doesn't matter who I talk to first or what order.
Chat hangs up for me too, right after my response and her reaction. "Speeding text" option helps only for one more phrase or a few phrases, then it hangs anyway. Gonna w8 4 next update.

Reactions: Allanation

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
A few questions: Is the female domination optional? Or is it locked to specific characters? I am hoping it's avoidable.

And is this a "choose-a-girl" game where you're either punished for trying to engage with several girls or anything like that?

Mar 26, 2022
A few questions: Is the female domination optional? Or is it locked to specific characters? I am hoping it's avoidable.

And is this a "choose-a-girl" game where you're either punished for trying to engage with several girls or anything like that?
It is linked to the certain characters. You can skip it by giving up some of them (both of the girls say at the start that they like to dominate). As for the second question, there is no such thing for now, but you can block one character by romancing another because of the relationship points.

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So literally the first thing that happens in the game is it forces you to choose between some girls (that you don't even know anything about yet). Ugh, I just wish there was a tag for that or something so I didn't have to waste my time with games like these.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So literally the first thing that happens in the game is it forces you to choose between some girls (that you don't even know anything about yet). Ugh, I just wish there was a tag for that or something so I didn't have to waste my time with games like these.
yeah, a real shame:(
instead of such dick move, the dev should have made a linear kn, preferably fuckfest...or at least have walki/gallery unlocked with all future info regarding all characters:WeSmart:
kidding ofc...anyway you and your comments will be missed here:BootyTime:

foxy1969

Nov 15, 2022
But 100% the kidnapper/serial killer/whatever is Elly.
Yes, it has to be really unless it's a very good massive red hearing! I mean look at the intro, the shadow on the floor clearly has her hair, and then if you go into the room with her at the party, she asked if he STILL likes the Beatles, showing she knows him. What is also interesting, is that if you either kiss Natalie or get the lewd with Sophia, they get a beating in Chapter 2, but if you don't go with Sophie and don't kiss Natalie, they don't, they just get drugged. So that again points to Elly I think.

Problem with it being Elly is that there isn't much of a reason at all for her to kidnap ANYONE if she didn't go to the party, and went there with the MC later. No reason that she wouldn't have been at the party either to run into the MC if he didn't go. She dragged Mai to go, and Mai does go if the MC goes, but if the MC doesn't go, Mai stays at home? Why?
I guess Elly is stalking him and either follows him to the party if he goes straight away, or sits on the bench if he goes later and then makes up the story up about Mai - as you don't go inside for that option, Mai could already be there. Even if you don't talk to Natalie or Sophie alone, Sophie still posts the photo, which is then Elly's motivation for that. Although she is there and knows for a fact what happened, so it's is a bit extreme thing to do for that only!

foxy1969

Nov 15, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to get the Memory in row 6 column 5 (to the right of Mai first kiss)? It's the only one don't have and cannot figure it out at all!

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Yes, it has to be really unless it's a very good massive red hearing! I mean look at the intro, the shadow on the floor clearly has her hair, and then if you go into the room with her at the party, she asked if he STILL likes the Beatles, showing she knows him. What is also interesting, is that if you either kiss Natalie or get the lewd with Sophia, they get a beating in Chapter 2, but if you don't go with Sophie and don't kiss Natalie, they don't, they just get drugged. So that again points to Elly I think.

I guess Elly is stalking him and either follows him to the party if he goes straight away, or sits on the bench if he goes later and then makes up the story up about Mai - as you don't go inside for that option, Mai could already be there. Even if you don't talk to Natalie or Sophie alone, Sophie still posts the photo, which is then Elly's motivation for that. Although she is there and knows for a fact what happened, so it's is a bit extreme thing to do for that only!
There are a lot of holes that need to be filled in, and it requires the redhead to be invisible for parts of it. It reminds me of the horrible Acting Lessons "plot twist" and in this game so far it just doesn't seem to fit the mood. It's hard to care about fun college stuff when one of the twins is kidnapped and beaten.

Reactions: ename144
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes