Oct 10, 2022
2 – One the twins. In the forest, Natalie says that while it’s horrible, her sister’s disappearance is also a relief, she’s not 50% anymore, she’s the full 100% Natalie, she can be her own for the first time in her life. And if it’s Natalie who disappeared, Sophie doesn’t seem to give a fuck at all, she rarely mentions her sister and continues her life as if nothing happened. They also seem jealous of each other, Natalie would like to be more extrovert, while Sophie would like to be less fucked-up (she takes pills to suppress feelings).
If kidnapping MC related this is highly possible, because other than pyscho boyfriend only other twin knows MC talked to them.

Oct 10, 2022
Just thought I would tell you my favourite girl in this is Ellie
See I do have great taste in girls
Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.:LOL: Also you are saying Elly is your favorite but I know once we learn who is the kidnapper, probably a LI, she will became your favorite and you gonna start we all should love her because yadda yadda yadda... ;)

For me, I don't have any clear favorite so far but I am leaning towards either Ashley or Alexis. Elly, Mai, Sophie and so on, all of them are somewhat interesting and I don't have any problem with any of them yet. :devilish:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.:LOL: Also you are saying Elly is your favorite but I know once we learn who is the kidnapper, probably a LI, she will became your favorite and you gonna start we all should love her because yadda yadda yadda... ;)

For me, I don't have any clear favorite so far but I am leaning towards either Ashley or Alexis. Elly, Mai, Sophie and so on, all of them are somewhat interesting and I don't have any problem with any of them yet. :devilish:
Wait I misspelt Elly Its been a while since I played this.
I have so many girl's names in my head I forget or misspell them sometimes lol

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
The moment I heard the music playing in the very beginning, I knew I'll be playing this game.
Parasite by Scott Buckley...Never guessed I'd find music resonating with my soul while playing a game here.

Reactions: Nurikabe

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
WOW , vim studio's patreon logo is like a blast from the past , reminds me of an animated

series i have not seen in ages --- watership down

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So I'm guessing the MC is not the killer/kidnapper then. I was honestly convinced it was him throughout this entire game but the fact that it was pointed out in the game itself tells me that he might not be the perp. Then again maybe that's the intent behind him mentioning it in the first place., after all It was pretty weird when he called Sera "Sophia" after their date even tho he barely knew Sophia before she was kidnapped.

Foreeever

Jul 14, 2021
someone that played the steam demo and knows how to unlock Smooth Talker and Balls of Blue - Chapter 1?

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
The MC in this game is such an unbearable awkwardly shy dense nerd made me want to quit the game halfway

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Nope finished it for review purposes I like to finish things regardless how bad they are so I can write a full fair review representative of the full available content
Emm product is not finished. It is in development, so while you can review what is there, it is not representative.

Things that may look bad/good now, can totally turn around later.

What is the point, then? Do you update reviews after?

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
We need some positive pregnancy tests, not a lot. Maybe just one or two... per girl. Seriously, the game is exquisite and I am even enjoying the plot but you'd make me one extra happy camper if you went ahead and let us swell some bellies.
Yes!!! Breed!!!

agelastos

Feb 7, 2020
The MC in this game is such an unbearable awkwardly shy dense nerd made me want to quit the game halfway
Yes, yes, and the hero of [insert the name of pretty much any classic fantasy or adventure book here] starts off as either a naive rube, an orphaned street urchin, or just a pathetic loser. Zero to hero, rags to riches, hero's journey, yada yada. The important thing is that there's some real character development (and I really hope there will be). In any case, I'd rather have a shy nerd underdog as the protagonist than yet another f-ing Marty Stu who is smarter, stronger, more good-looking, and just generally more awesome than everyone else for no particular reason.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Yes, yes, and the hero of [insert the name of pretty much any classic fantasy or adventure book here] starts off as either a naive rube, an orphaned street urchin, or just a pathetic loser. Zero to hero, rags to riches, hero's journey, yada yada. The important thing is that there's some real character development (and I really hope there will be). In any case, I'd rather have a shy nerd underdog as the protagonist than yet another f-ing Marty Stu who is smarter, stronger, more good-looking, and just generally more awesome than everyone else for no particular reason.
I rather not cringe at every sentence that comes out of the MC mouth, there are plenty of better written MC in other games who aren't weak doormats for other characters to abuse and take advantage of, like in the examples of Artemis, Leap of Faith, Chasing Sunsets and the list goes on.

When it comes to MC they don't have to be Mary sues or Alpha all people ask is to write someone who is normal because let me tell you nobody in college behaves like the MC in this game even the shyest kids I met in my life aren't this awkward and cringy like the MC in this game.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes