Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Rhpositivo

Oct 29, 2020
I also have the same problem
Did you get the solution?
you need UnityCrashHandler64.exe to start a 64bit version, but in this version (32bit) is missed, you can start the game with UnityCrashHandler32.exe only.
i tried with an old 64 bit file and it loaded a different saved game :rolleyes:

Bosss

May 1, 2017
I can't get the game to run. Win 10, 64bit. After the start the window closes.
View attachment 2214962
I had a similar problem. It`s come out that monitoring program (afterburner) with active overlay is the reason 4 crushing. Close all monitoring and other program/s which works right now. Close 1 program then run the game...repeat till you found the conflict app.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I had a similar problem. It`s come out that monitoring program (afterburner) with active overlay is the reason 4 crushing. Close all monitoring and other program/s which works right now. Close 1 program then run the game...repeat till you found the conflict app.
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it does not work for me, the game closes immediately after starting.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
The new (update) looks nice, although I'm pretty sure it will not be an update to this game. Pretty sure hes making it an entirely separate game and re-using a lot of old assets he made for his previous game......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

same school hallway, same UI (almost) more clothes, dif character.... I really hope he adds a fucking ton of game-play options though, better/longer- story to the game. More "rooms" dif pos ect ect. Looks like its coming along nicely though.

and if anyones wondering what I'm talking about. Even the character models are not "that" different.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2020
The new (update) looks nice, although I'm pretty sure it will not be an update to this game. Pretty sure hes making it an entirely separate game and re-using a lot of old assets he made for his previous game......

same school hallway, same UI (almost) more clothes, dif character.... I really hope he adds a fucking ton of game-play options though, better/longer- story to the game. More "rooms" dif pos ect ect. Looks like its coming along nicely though.

and if anyones wondering what I'm talking about. Even the character models are not "that" different.
to be honest
looks more like a mod of the first game to me and not like a seperate one
wouldn't get my hopes to high, but i guess we'll have to see if there are any actuall new features beside some graphics

Jan 9, 2020
Unfortunately, people voted on this character rather than the other more interesting ones. I really liked the sporty character.
well, thats just personal taste. I don't particularly like the sporty for exaple.
but that doesn't change that the actual model is barely different form the original across the board

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
I don't think the model really needs to be all that much different? There were also other options, but people wanted this one. Voice + Context + Interaction options are what really matters anyway.

Reactions: Mcsock

souldray

Jun 5, 2020

hm, this is the new demo for android i'm correct? Still not finished i assume...

Reactions: TheTemptings

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
hm, this is the new demo for android i'm correct? Still not finished i assume...
Yea, I'm currently still in my first year of learning japanese so I used google translate to see what most of the post was about and from what I can tell one of the Iphones have a specific issue that he hasn't resolved yet. Should be the same as PC though by now. I think his highest tier supporters get the early release of the android port. The one with the dark hair girl is an entirely separate game hes working on though.

I do wish people would make more point and click games like this though. This really tickles my fantasy's. P&C, touch/grope/molest games are wonderful <3

Reactions: Mcsock
4.60 star(s) 50 Votes