Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Yeah, it crashes, now im through that point, i used both patches, and used old saves. Later i try it with a new game. Now i have the same issue in the restaurant, after Marissa fell, and mc need to decide warn her or dont warn her. I have the same problem, the game crashes. Maybe its because i play it on linux, with wine, but with the 0.1 i didnt had this problem, and i played it the same.
Oh, it sounds like it's crashing at the point the trophies are supposed to be awarded. The patch for achievement (trophy patch) on OP is supposed to fix that. Sadly I don't have a way to test linux. I can only assume the patch will fix it as it does on windows.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Oh, it sounds like it's crashing at the point the trophies are supposed to be awarded. The patch for achievement (trophy patch) on OP is supposed to fix that. Sadly I don't have a way to test linux. I can only assume the patch will fix it as it does on windows.
Hmm, i think you are right, because after i copied the achievent patch, i got through the car scene. But in the restaurant crashes.. tomorrow i will give it a try for a completely new game with patches.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
I tried it with a completely new game, dont used my old saves, and used both patches, and it works without problem! ;)

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Just tried this game. Great start. I kinda get a Dual Family vibe with the angles, and the dialogue :kissingheart:

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
as ago continue to advance when he takes 2 glasses water takes them to the room he catches him I think is the bride
I get a trophy, it's over, there's a game that comes out

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Should i rename the achievement patch to .rpyc It says replace in the OP description?!

The file downloaded is .rpy

S

SteelRazer

IRL if you dont spam forward maybe 10 min +, ingame 2 days.

FoldHunter

Mar 11, 2018
I understand you put a lot of work into this, and money. But some changes I think should be implemented.

-The lower bar needs to be a lot more transparent, especially with your narrow field camera angles; they often get in the way.
-Grammar! Lots and lots of grammar mistakes need to be corrected; you should stop writing like they... talk in... texts... and write like, its a novel.
-Why did MC want to rape the waitress?
There are a few more, but I don't want to sound too negative, or rip on the story too much.

I love the body of the girl, but the close camera angles don't let me ogle.

Lastly, I know this changes the story a lot, but I think if want to make this a longer game this will help, how about the mom is a step-mother; and after the mothers death MC moved out, lived with his uncle or something. Also, moving out at 9 and apparently being fully independent; totally illogical, I think you need to be 15 to be emancipated.

"The age at which emancipation is possible varies by state. Some states grant emancipation for youth as young as 14. For others, the youth must be at least 16." -

The more realistic the story, the more I will feel like I am banging my teen sister. As of right now, I feel like I am perving on some stranger and my girlfriend came home 'uninvited' and ready to SMD; all this after I tried to rape a waitress in a dimly lit restaurant that serves hard liquor, with waitresses in roller skates.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I took into account what everyone on here and what my patrons have said. I been working hard on it and me being somewhat new with daz, I was working hard. Below you will see the progress. Let me know how it is and I'll keep working around this new setup.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its very nice to hear good news.
I wish you good luck and look forward to further effects of your good work.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes