Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Hmm, it seems that the asl patch 0.2 and achievements files are corrupted, can't extract them.

PS : It seems the saves are not just saved in the game folder? As I just noticed I didn't have to copy paste the old save folder from 0.1. Which makes this much handier than what other choose, forcing us to copy paste it every time.
just update winrar or 7zip to latest update.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Just finished v0.2. Wow, nice so far. Just one question to @Afflyction, why are the renders so dark? Even on full brightness on my lappy they seem pretty dark. Is this an intentional part of the story? Other than that, nice renders, pretty girls, decent plot and good pacing. Keep up the good work...

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Just finished v0.2. Wow, nice so far. Just one question to @Afflyction, why are the renders so dark? Even on full brightness on my lappy they seem pretty dark. Is this an intentional part of the story? Other than that, nice renders, pretty girls, decent plot and good pacing. Keep up the good work...
They are intended to be a little dark yes. However my pc is hooked to my tv so it doesnt seem to dark for me. I didn't think about that before. I''l make the images a little lighter in the future. Sorry about that.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Roller skating girl, attempted to warn Sis got "Maddf_stat undefined" in day2.rpy. Haven't used unren, did use the 2 patch's in OP. "Ignore" seems to work to get past it, got an achievement at least :)

edit:
*Insert generic cliff-hanger rant at full volume here*
lol

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Roller skating girl, attempted to warn Sis got "Maddf_stat undefined" in day2.rpy. Haven't used unren, did use the 2 patch's in OP. "Ignore" seems to work to get past it, got an achievement at least :)
I'll have that fixed with the next version. starting a new game fixes the stat issue.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
They are intended to be a little dark yes. However my pc is hooked to my tv so it doesnt seem to dark for me. I didn't think about that before. I''l make the images a little lighter in the future. Sorry about that.
It wouldn't hurt to get some feedback on the darkness issue from some other players. Might just be my set up. Be nice to hear from some other members. *Hint, hint*

@Fission Mailed: Hehe the cliffhanger was pretty good, I thought.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It wouldn't hurt to get some feedback on the darkness issue from some other players. Might just be my set up. Be nice to hear from some other members. *Hint, hint*

@Fission Mailed: Hehe the cliffhanger was pretty good, I thought.
No its not just your setup because mind is to dark also.

There should be enough light to see but its to dark and in both pic's the room looks great but sis is blurry to me.
ASL 2018-02-22 09-19-05-31.jpg ASL 2018-02-22 09-19-24-59.jpg
Other rooms are even darker.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
very short game still and well render well look partly quite dark no sex only a few a few small cene where you can see something nude and that's it already I think 25 or 30 updates later it really makes sense to play so that you have some content Has
oh yes, that reminds me why the hell gives me the game decision options if my decision plays no role? I feel really ripped off because I want you to wear top and skirt but no the game says fuck you she attracts the
other ... I want to tap into the room selection or go in I want to go in without knocking and what does that say game fuck you must knock and ask if you are allowed in. WHAT SHOULD THE ????

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
very short game still and well render well look partly quite dark no sex only a few a few small cene where you can see something nude and that's it already I think 25 or 30 updates later it really makes sense to play so that you have some content Has
oh yes, that reminds me why the hell gives me the game decision options if my decision plays no role? I feel really ripped off because I want you to wear top and skirt but no the game says fuck you she attracts the
other ... I want to tap into the room selection or go in I want to go in without knocking and what does that say game fuck you must knock and ask if you are allowed in. WHAT SHOULD THE ????
I realized I missed a few scenes after looking at the renders...the choices *do* make a difference. If your "friend" points are not 10 and love points are not 2...you get the "boring" ending to v.2. A few "fun" scenes also depend on the stats being high enough, didn't check to see exactly where they need to be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
It wouldn't hurt to get some feedback on the darkness issue from some other players.
I didn't thought about it before, because I play on an old monitor which lead to a screen's size reduction, but yes, a little less darkness couldn't hurt and would probably be a little less frustrating when the good part of the picture is already meant to be in a dark place. And by this I obviously don't think about the poor waitress, her skirt and what's under it :D

First release, but v0.2....oooooooooooooooook
OP is dated from 19 Jan 2018... And was updated today with the 0.2. Don't know, for me it looks like it's not the first release.
But even if it was, I see nothing wrong in the fact that a creator keep the few first release privates because he see them as pure alpha and isn't still 100% sure of how his game will works. Some creators should have even did it instead of completely changing their game in every single updates.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I loaded up my save and started playing and she says I'm just thinking about my dad... and I'm like you mean our dad then right after that it says hug your friend and I was like WTF get the fuck out of my house you fucking fake.

Then I went to the first page got the patch then saw that there was one for the achievements so I grabbed that as well and all was good till I hit the car then hit a crash there with achievements. So I played again with new game and saw more stats added figured the one out but not sure if the other one is the sisters or someone else's or not.

I also saw him say that he said he has a girlfriend and now I'm thinking of ways to get rid of her so that I can work solely on the sister without interruptions.

Maybe the ending will help that out.

I also agree that if she is going to pick the outfit and your choice doesn't do anything that there really isn't any point in having that option in there if she's going to wear what she wants to wear and no stats change either when you pick the skirt option.

I thought I missed a few pictures when I did my run through but it was only because I warned her about her skirt so you didn't get caught looking and your sister didn't push her leg together.

I noticed a few misspellings here and there.

Compliment and minutes are spelled wrong.

Other then that great update and can't wait for more.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I realized I missed a few scenes after looking at the renders...the choices *do* make a difference. If your "friend" points are not 10 and love points are not 2...you get the "boring" ending to v.2. A few "fun" scenes also depend on the stats being high enough, didn't check to see exactly where they need to be.

Thats a great idea, I may have to code it different. I noted when I released 0.1, This is my first real experience with coding and daz so I am basically learning as I go. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll def look into it.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Ok, Just to give some info to everyone. I really appreciate the input. I'll fix the darkness on the next release for sure. I'm sill learning with all this so any input helps. As far as the date in the OP. I released 0.1 last month to everyone to get it out there. 0.2 was released on 2-19 for my $5 and up patreons. 2 weeks after that it will unlock for the $1 patreons and a week after that I was gonna release here only so I can keep up with the rewards system. It was leaked this morning so thats why it's here right now.
As far as the top and skirt. It is a scene in the game. Nothing to wild but I added it. It's an "Extras" scene thus if extras isn't installed it's not viewable.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes