Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was notified by one of my pledgers about a bug with the trophies in day2. Has any one who has played 0.2 came across this?
If you give us a link to download v0.2, I think we would be glad to test it out for you :biggrin:
Haha, well played
A lot of dev's welcome us here because we will test the shit out of games and report any bugs we find and if the game is good then some like me will even support the dev.
Give us a chance and let us test it for you.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
0.2 new game
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day2.rpy", line 346, in <module>
  File "game/achievement.rpy", line 71, in get_achievement
KeyError: u'4_bonb'
Madison
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/day2.rpy", line 725, in <module>
KeyError: u'5_naw'
GF
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/day2.rpy", line 1083, in <module>
KeyError: u'6_yes'

Reactions: SteelRazer

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
If anyone has issues with the day 2 trophies, I updated OP with a fix. Just extract and replace the original in the game folder of ASL.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Hmm, it seems that the asl patch 0.2 and achievements files are corrupted, can't extract them.

PS : It seems the saves are not just saved in the game folder? As I just noticed I didn't have to copy paste the old save folder from 0.1. Which makes this much handier than what other choose, forcing us to copy paste it every time.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Hmm, it seems that the asl patch 0.2 and achievements files are corrupted, can't extract them.

PS : It seems the saves are not just saved in the game folder? As I just noticed I didn't have to copy paste the old save folder from 0.1. Which makes this much handier than what other choose, forcing us to copy paste it every time.
It also makes backups in the appdata folder under the users folder. I didn't change anything. It's always been like that for me tho you will get an error because of a variable. It's recommended that a new game is started.

S

SteelRazer

I ignored the crashes and it worked just fine also all trophies.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Call me stupid (I've been called much worse) but is the main download pre-patched?
If not, with 2 patches showing, which do we need?
If we need both, which should be applied first?
It would be safe to go with new one. It may have been updated to match the new version of the game.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Call me stupid (I've been called much worse) but is the main download pre-patched?
If not, with 2 patches showing, which do we need?
If we need both, which should be applied first?
It's not pre patched, one of the patch is the incest patch and currently if not patched your sister is "your friend".
You don't need an order to patch either you just have to copy past the files in the right folder.
That said, for me both the lewd patcher and the achievement patch are corrupted rar files, I can not unrar them.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
It's not pre patched, one of the patch is the incest patch and currently if not patched your sister is "your friend".
You don't need an order to patch either you just have to copy past the files in the right folder.
That said, for me both the lewd patcher and the achievement patch are corrupted rar files, I can not unrar them.
Have you tried to re download? I have no issues on my end when I extracted them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You need to update winrar and or 7zip to unpack the new files.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes