Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'll make sure to let you know what I think of it ;), usually if I really like a game, I pledge that game, thanks again :)

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I have a problem her! I can not see any extras? Just black screen. I put both extra files in the Game directory. Can the problem consist in the fact that I renamed the main game folder?

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
After choosing let her I get the continuation but after it shows the scene where you choose don't and says game over.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I have a problem her! I can not see any extras? Just black screen. I put both extra files in the Game directory. Can the problem consist in the fact that I renamed the main game folder?
No, I am working on it now. I tested before I uploaded and it worked. Not sure what happened but I am working on a new extras build.

Reactions: Rintal

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Yeah, the extras are black.

It says, "Image ___X___ not found"
Yeah, I found the issue. I made a mistake. Not sure how since I archive the extras separately but yeah, I think I have the issued fixed now. It's been a very busy month for me. I'm just exhausted. Since it's already on here, I'll ask my patrons if they mind if I just post the new extras link.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How would I know I've got the extras?? I've got it downloaded but I'm making mirrors rn.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
How would I know I've got the extras?? I've got it downloaded but I'm making mirrors rn.
I need to make a graphic for it. I was strapped this month for time and only focused on getting out a little bit of content. If you see the animations or the top and skirt scene or the Hug scene (Extras) You got it. Sorry about that. All the cosmetics will be done in time for 0.4.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No problem.. at each version, your game climbs higher and higher on my list. Keep it up! PC mirrors incoming in 10 minutes.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes