Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Maroongoon

Mar 15, 2018
Appreciate it and it will all be addressed. Time and one pc is my killer at the moment. I have a full time job, single dad so I need to split my time very carefully. It's been a mad rush since I started this but I'm enjoying it. I do have an end goal in mind and all these things that haven't been answered yet will tie into that goal its just a matter of how much time I can get on it.
Completely understandable, I can see the effort put into this, and I'm looking forward to see how this turns out in the future.

Reactions: Afflyction

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
Just want to say that I am happy to see a dev making a game like this where all the girls don't have massive breast, both the mom and sis have perfect sizes breast (in my opinion). Game is looking good, a bit dark (lighting wise) at time but still good.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Just want to say that I am happy to see a dev making a game like this where all the girls don't have massive breast, both the mom and sis have perfect sizes breast (in my opinion). Game is looking good, a bit dark (lighting wise) at time but still good.
Hows the lighting for the third day? I reworked my lighting rig for the newest build. I'm gonna rework 0.1 and 0.2 renders. it will just be a slower process

Reactions: demiboss

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 59550
Overview:
One random night you get a call from your sister(You haven't seen her in years) with
some disturbing news. She rush's over and this is where it begins.
Granted the overview is short and lacking but you take control of a male character
in a decision based visual novel made in renpy. This is my first attempt with a
project like this. I'm still new with daz3d and coding and this is my first time
actually writing a story. (You have been warned)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 31/March/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Downloads:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Extras:
Walkthrough:
ASL 0.3 Patch:

Extract patch to game folder.
Thanks to @Kane 'Vincidon' Salvatore for the uploads
Day 2 trophy patch
Extract and replace original in game folder.

View attachment 59552 View attachment 59553 View attachment 59554 View attachment 59555
I thought you were to install the extras into the game folder,well if that's the case it doesn't work for me!

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
Hows the lighting for the third day? I reworked my lighting rig for the newest build. I'm gonna rework 0.1 and 0.2 renders. it will just be a slower process
day 3 is way better, even day 2 wasn't horrible was mainly day 1 that I really noticed how dark it was.

Devka

May 8, 2017
@Afflyction I was so hyped to see a new update for this. And then less than 5 min later the hype had ended with a version end screen. While I understand the reasons for the short updates. These monthly mini-updates are killing me.:test2:

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I don't know about how anyone else felt...But I lost my boner when he had that video of #45 in the game.
I may never fap again!!! :test2:

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
All extras showing up as black screen, and when game reaches the end even if I let sis sleep in bed it goes all the way through and then bounces back to the scene then the game shows you the end where you say no to her and gives you the game over screen.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
first off great game, absolutely love the models used, actual size boobs instead of absurd melons. The sister is especially cute and awesome looking.

I finally got the extras to work ( i think only some) you mentioned animations a couple times but im not seeing any of those. I do see the hug extra part but thats the only extra im seeing. Also are these extra pics, like her in her bed without top on or the waitress fully nude on seat just extra renders? or supposed to be in game somewhere?

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes