Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
I forgot the Return command after the version end screen in the day3 script. It shouldnt have any effect on the game other than seeing the game over screen
Same happens to me. After choosing "Let her" and when she wakes you up saying "BUBBY" it gives you the end version screen then the game thinks you choose "Don't" instead of "Let her" and I get the game over screen. No way around this.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Same happens to me. After choosing "Let her" and when she wakes you up saying "BUBBY" it gives you the end version screen then the game thinks you choose "Don't" instead of "Let her" and I get the game over screen. No way around this.
It was just a typo, shouldn't ruin a save but here is the day3.rpyc file. replace the same file in the game dir.

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure i did what i seen were you say to put it but i still don't see the extras

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah - latest extras.rpa installed and still get to the hug scene and it says "needs extras installed"...???

Reactions: darkmine

Maroongoon

Mar 15, 2018
Yea same problem here. The latest link to the extras didn't come with the extras.rpy file, only the .rpa

Maroongoon

Mar 15, 2018
Alrighty then, gotta say I really wish there was a bit more content here, story-wise. Chapters seem too short with not enough backstory as to what's going on concerning the past and present. It seems like your main focus right now is to build a relationship with the siblings which is fine, but some back story would be nice too. (father in the hospital, the sibling's past history, why their mother seems to have a few screws loose in her head). I guess maybe that'll come later on.

Either way, I'm slightly hooked, so you got my support on patreon.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
ok few things at the end after i get back to bed she wakes me and i say jesus and it says end of version then goes to another scene where i tell her i just want to sleep then ends again

Reactions: darkmine

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Alrighty then, gotta say I really wish there was a bit more content here, story-wise. Chapters seem too short with not enough backstory as to what's going on concerning the past and present. It seems like your main focus right now is to build a relationship with the siblings which is fine, but some back story would be nice too. (father in the hospital, the sibling's past history, why their mother seems to have a few screws loose in her head). I guess maybe that'll come later on.

Either way, I'm slightly hooked, so you got my support on patreon.
Appreciate it and it will all be addressed. Time and one pc is my killer at the moment. I have a full time job, single dad so I need to split my time very carefully. It's been a mad rush since I started this but I'm enjoying it. I do have an end goal in mind and all these things that haven't been answered yet will tie into that goal its just a matter of how much time I can get on it.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
ok few things at the end after i get back to bed she wakes me and i say jesus and it says end of version then goes to another scene where i tell her i just want to sleep then ends again
It's because I forgot the return command after the version end in the script. its fine, it wont cause any trouble but i did post a new day3.rpyc a page or two back that fixes it

Reactions: fyahrebel
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes