Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
This is a very strange update in terms of the plot. Everything is crumpled and nothing is clear. The behavior of MC is very strange (compared to the previous updates). His behavior in the mother's house is generally absurd, he left the house in order not to see her anymore, because she was a mad bitch and a bad mother, but here he already thinks that she's funny (What the fuck?). In addition, this version has a "Wrong choice - End of the game" and that is very disappointing.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
there is a wierd bug at the end of the story.. the sister asks to sleep in the same bet.. I let her do that.. some scenes and later she leaves and the MC wonders I should have allowed her.. and then end game.. It is the same scene when you select that you do not want to have her sleep with you that night.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So it's supposed to end after you get back to bed and then she wakes you up screaming "bubby," with the screen saying what for version 0.3, even though this is version 0.3?

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Well now with the new extra.rpa I can say I definetly like this update and hope you continue creating more and more updates for this game. But you should definetly revive the pacing and make it a little slower, so as to be more rewarding in the future.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
there is a wierd bug at the end of the story.. the sister asks to sleep in the same bet.. I let her do that.. some scenes and later she leaves and the MC wonders I should have allowed her.. and then end game.. It is the same scene when you select that you do not want to have her sleep with you that night.
Same thing in my end,very annoying.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Well, that was the strangest update ever...
tell me about it, won't even start for me, says logo.webm missing

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 222, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 39, in script
with Pause(1)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'movie/logo.webm'.

i did unpack the archive.rpa to see if it was there but nope just some weird movie called mk.webm heh it was interesting.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
So it's supposed to end after you get back to bed and then she wakes you up screaming "bubby," with the screen saying what for version 0.3, even though this is version 0.3?
Same thing in my end,very annoying.
Fixed Day 3 attached.

tell me about it, won't even start for me, says logo.webm missing

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 222, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 39, in script
with Pause(1)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'movie/logo.webm'.

i did unpack the archive.rpa to see if it was there but nope just some weird movie called mk.webm heh it was interesting.
I didn't get that error until I unpacked the game, I assume its some odd quirk that unren sometimes gives us.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
@Afflyction Hey, I just played through this and I hope you want some feedback. Here are some thoughts in no particular order.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the feed back, It is much appreciated. To start off. I am no where close to being a pro with any of this (daz or writing for that matter.) A lot of what I am doing, I am learning as I go (Mainly with Daz)
Most elements that you have addressed will be answered, it just amounts to how much time I can afford. As I noted earlier in a post, I have a full time job and I am a single father. (Which explains the time skips or quick days) I really want to do more but time is not on my side) I will try in the future to add more of all of it but the issues going on with the main characters will be addressed and some of it was left out intentionally, for now at least.
As far as lights, Some dark scenes were intentional and some were not. I didn't truly grasp lighting till this update, and even that still needs some work.

Reactions: botc76

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
It is very late for me and I am very tired. If I missed something or if there are any questions, please don't hesitate.
All of the Mega download zip files would not open for Me. Just the main game. Even the walk through was a blank. Is there a trick? Or did I do something wrong

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for the feed back, It is much appreciated. To start off. I am no where close to being a pro with any of this (daz or writing for that matter.) A lot of what I am doing, I am learning as I go (Mainly with Daz)
Most elements that you have addressed will be answered, it just amounts to how much time I can afford. As I noted earlier in a post, I have a full time job and I am a single father. (Which explains the time skips or quick days) I really want to do more but time is not on my side) I will try in the future to add more of all of it but the issues going on with the main characters will be addressed and some of it was left out intentionally, for now at least.
As far as lights, Some dark scenes were intentional and some were not. I didn't truly grasp lighting till this update, and even that still needs some work.
Thanks for quick reply!

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Mate , instead of spamming all those fixes in this forum with loose single files..

Reupload this with all the fixes and the extra's inside it and show us the complete working version :)

Reactions: bc21 and trynd
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes