Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I get this if I try to open the trophies tab.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'g_images/1_tosoont.png'>:
File "game/stats.rpy", line 21, in script
call screen gallery1
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'g_images/1_tosoont.png'.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I get this if I try to open the trophies tab.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'g_images/1_tosoont.png'>:
File "game/stats.rpy", line 21, in script
call screen gallery1
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'g_images/1_tosoont.png'.
I don't know why this stuff keeps getting left out. It's all there in the pre build.. Meh...
Extraxt and stick the folder inside the Game dir of ASL

Reactions: myuhinny

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
Just want to say that I am happy to see a dev making a game like this where all the girls don't have massive breast, both the mom and sis have perfect sizes breast (in my opinion). Game is looking good, a bit dark (lighting wise) at time but still good.
1. And butts, thank the creator of this game, are not monstrous, but ordinary and attractive. Dev is clearly adequate.
2. Where can I see the points of desire, which are designated in the Walkthrough?

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
1. And butts, thank the creator of this game, are not monstrous, but ordinary and attractive. Dev is clearly adequate.
2. Where I can see the points of desire, which are designated in the Walkthrough?
You should be able to see them with the new build I posted here

When I made this build, I didn't have time for cosmetics, I didn't make clear here at first because the update was for patrons. Right now, You can only see one girl. I'll have the cosmetics for everyone with 0.4

Jan 1, 2018
You should be able to see them with the new build I posted here

When I made this build, I didn't have time for cosmetics, I didn't make clear here at first because the update was for patrons. Right now, You can only see one girl. I'll have the cosmetics for everyone with 0.4
Is Desire the current name for Love? Because you can only see Friend and Love points in the side menu.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Click her profile picture in the top left hand corner and then click points tab along the right side of the box.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
In that case, IN GAME, I don't see Desire (or Lust) points anywhere.
If you don't have the newest build that I quoted to you, you won't. If you do and it's still not there in the points menu, then I need to look into it. I'm looking at the same newest build right now and I have it.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Ok i like this game a lot. Looking forward to more.
Also, MC is definitely more of a saint than I am. Passed out drunk mom? AT LEAST worth a closer look, if not a touch ore more. Sis... well she is pretty innocent but still. At least a look. xD

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Ok i like this game a lot. Looking forward to more.
Also, MC is definitely more of a saint than I am. Passed out drunk mom? AT LEAST worth a closer look, if not a touch ore more. Sis... well she is pretty innocent but still. At least a look. XD
I agree but the idea I have for the MC, is more of a coming to grips with what is being presented for that at least. It's not a normal everyday situation that is expected via society standards. That and well.. She is bat shit crazy.. shh...

Quick edit-
Personally for me, it's about the journey, Not the instant transmission :D

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Day 2 trophy patch
This link from the OP is broken now.
Do I need it?

Jan 1, 2018
If you don't have the newest build that I quoted to you, you won't. If you do and it's still not there in the points menu, then I need to look into it. I'm looking at the same newest build right now and I have it.
Thanks. I thought I had the latest, but I redownloaded, from the link on page 18, and reinstalled it, and I can see all three stats now.
May have to fiddle with it a little more though, because when I load from my save (v.0.3, but from earlier in the day today) and click on the trophies tab, I get an exception.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That wasn't happening before. May be an incompatible save or the fact that I haven't updated aslpatch.rpy or extras.rpa since reinstalling. But no biggie. I'll try to sort it out and let you know if I can't solve it myself.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Thanks. I thought I had the latest, but I redownloaded, from the link on page 18, and reinstalled it, and I can see all three stats now.
May have to fiddle with it a little more though, because when I load from my save (v.0.3, but from earlier in the day today) and click on the trophies tab, I get an exception.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That wasn't happening before. May be an incompatible save or the fact that I haven't updated aslpatch.rpy or extras.rpa since reinstalling. But no biggie. I'll try to sort it out and let you know if I can't solve it myself.
I actually just reponded to the same thing. For some reason, parts from my build are being left out. I made a post for g_images with the last few pages. It's the images for the gallery (Trophies) The newest one are in the folder but not set in the trophy screen. It was breaking the trophies gallery. I hashin that out now.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes