Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Trophies screen only shows 6 of the 9 trophies, not sure if that's "new" or not...didn't realize the g_images missing folder had already been gone over (fixed it with files from a previously downloaded version).

edit...must be "old", gal1.rpy is only scripted for 6 out of 9. Hmm...how badly can I hack this up...lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The attached files don't break my game...but it doesn't seem to unlock anything either (assuming the console commands for 7-9 are the same format as 1-6 as 7-9 aren't currently scripted in Day 3).
Adding a second galery page broke the gallery, I didn't want to delay any further so I let my patrons know when I posted the update. I'll have it fixed by next update. I wanted to redesign the menu anyway

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Quick-fix is to simply copy the g_images folder from the game folder of the previous versions to the new one. Not sure if he uploaded it or not see this post:
I havent yet. I'm not at my pc to make another build atm

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
when she ask if she can spend the night with the mc i picked let her and after few second she wake the mc and storm out and game over what to do

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Both PC and Mac mega links updated, all patch's and extras is added already. You don't need to download anything else. Not all cosmetics were updated and the trophies 7-9 were not implemented because I didn't have time. The images are in the g_images folder inside of the game folder. Gallery will be fixed for 0.4. The in game menu will also be changed.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Quick Questions:

1) What do the extras do?

2) Where do they go?

Also any way to return the game to normal yet?
Extras add extra content to the game that would not for example, a scene extension or animations.
It goes inside the game folder. Normally, patch's are uploaded to the Lewd Patcher, at the top of the page.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
wow yeah that left one is much better. I kinda didnt mind the old lighting, some were dark but thats cause it was night and there werent nudes scenes that dark anyway. Some seem too bright in this one.
Oh wow.. I didn't even notice that.. Not sure how I did that honestly. Only thing I did was change the lights. I'll look into it. I for one loved her blue eyes.
The lights are a work in progress. I'll find the sweet spot. I'm just trying to balance things out so I can try and keep up with monthly updates.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
I have a bug where after you let sis sleep with you cause om stole her bed, you wake up them it plays the scene as if i told her no she cant sleep with me then i get game over. tried reloading same thing happened

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes