Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Played this game for the first time and liked it much.
Nice pictures, good gameplay.
Some adjustments would make it even more playable though. For instance: Make the names of the females pink.
or even try to give all persons different colors.
I have tried 2 0.3 versions... the first as given by dev on Mega (PC). couldn't get the extra's working, but gameplay was good. the second I have gotten from a player with extra's installed. extra's worked fine there, however I couldn't go to my thropies anymore. game got stuck on a missing picture file.
both versions I played were fun to play and have made me curious for further updates.
On of the better games around due to good graphics and good storyline.

Mar 16, 2018
Why does it said friend instead of sister?
you need to install incest patch !

ASL 0.3 Patch:

---

btw , i have extra and incest patch installed but it's like i dont have have extras working ! cause i got no extra scenes !

--
+good graphics
-story needs some more attention
-some miss typing
-stats could be more easier to see,like on screen
-lights
overall was good , it was short but i liked it, thanks for the effort , looking forward to see your game developed

Reactions: Centurion

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
you need to install incest patch !

---

btw , i have extra and incest patch installed but it's like i dont have have extras working ! cause i got no extra scenes !
you need to put it in ''game '' subfolder

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Fun game so far. Sister is an all around cutey. My experience playing it was interrupted by quite a few spelling issues but it didn't take away from it much. Overall I look forward to more. The sister's predilection for going pantie less is going to be fun going forward ;)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Fun game so far. Sister is an all around cutey. My experience playing it was interrupted by quite a few spelling issues but it didn't take away from it much. Overall I look forward to more. The sister's predilection for going pantie less is going to be fun going forward ;)
This right here. ;)

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
For anyone having issues with extras. I updated the mega links on OP for PC and Mac with fully installed versions of the game last night. Everything should work.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
i did put the "extras.rpa" with 55.7MB size in ASL>Game folder but it's not working !
The original extras.rpa archive is missing the extras.rpy file:
All the variables needed for the extras to actually work are in there.
Afflyction kinda forgot it at first :biggrin: I mean, shit happens.
There's an updated extras.rpa now in the OP. With the extras.rpy and everything. But for you just adding extras.rpy should work.

And you'll probably want to add the G-images package from the OP, too. It'll fix the gallery, I think.

@Afflyction , thank you.
It's great that you're a small boob fan, too :eazyHype:

Mar 16, 2018
The original extras.rpa archive is missing the extras.rpy file:
All the variables needed for the extras to actually work are in there.
Afflyction kinda forgot it at first :biggrin: I mean, shit happens.
There's an updated extras.rpa now in the OP. With the extras.rpy and everything. But for you just adding extras.rpy should work.

And you'll probably want to add the G-images package from the OP, too. It'll fix the gallery, I think.

@Afflyction , thank you.
It's great that you're a small boob fan, too :eazyHype:
thanks alot for your answer :D
btw , you mentioned G-Images and i've seen other games with G or CG download section ! what those do ?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@AryaNo
Sorry, I posted a wrong link - this is where the plain extras.rpy is:
The first one I posted was about the new rpa archive

Reactions: HorribleUsername
Mar 16, 2018
Images for the trophy gallery. Some how they were left out when I made the build and didn't notice
@AryaNo
Sorry, I posted a wrong link - this is where the plain extras.rpy is:
The first one I posted was about the new rpa archive
is it possible for you to re-upload the Extra package or just simply add the link to the first post so others may not get into this problem as well ? xD

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The link I posted first was pointed at Afflyction's post with the same extras download link that is now in the OP of this thread. There's no point posting it again, others can and should just download the new extra package from there.

Note to @Afflyction :
Maybe you should add "(fixed)" or something like that to the extras link in the OP.
Right now there's no indication that the extras package is now fixed there.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes