Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
yes even with the bugs I had today and the bad lightning. I love this game.. It has my support.. Bring it on and let me have some fun with mom and sis :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One thing I noticed is that if you click load there is no way to get back to the main menu to hit start unless you kill the game. There should be a way to get back to the main menu with the start instead of having to kill the game.

I noticed in the walk through that was posted a little ways back that day 1 has a point wrong at the end of the night while in bed you ask her then tickle her +1 love Point.

Also on day 3 the yes and no doesn't just mean what the mother is going to wear but also if a extra will play or not during the mother daughter scene. If you tell the mom to cover up she'll go and put on underwear when the daughter comes out and the mother sneaks up on her and grabs her boobs there'll be a animation scene where the mom is groping the daughters boobs. The points are the same between the 2 versions it's just the one has animated boob groping.

Hopefully we will be able to get her away that crack addict mother and get her somewhere safe and hopefully his girlfriend is gone as well so he can focus all on her.

I saw a few minor errors in the sentence's and one spot where 2 words were flipped around but other then that everything looked great.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
One thing I noticed is that if you click load there is no way to get back to the main menu to hit start unless you kill the game. There should be a way to get back to the main menu with the start instead of having to kill the game.

I noticed in the walk through that was posted a little ways back that day 1 has a point wrong at the end of the night while in bed you ask her then tickle her +1 love Point.

Also on day 3 the yes and no doesn't just mean what the mother is going to wear but also if a extra will play or not during the mother daughter scene. If you tell the mom to cover up she'll go and put on underwear when the daughter comes out and the mother sneaks up on her and grabs her boobs there'll be a animation scene where the mom is groping the daughters boobs. The points are the same between the 2 versions it's just the one has animated boob groping.

Hopefully we will be able to get her away that crack addict mother and get her somewhere safe and hopefully his girlfriend is gone as well so he can focus all on her.

I saw a few minor errors in the sentence's and one spot where 2 words were flipped around but other then that everything looked great.
As far as the animation for the yes and no question, that was intentional. I think I explained that in the walkthrough. I didn't have time to render out another animation. It will be there in 4.0. It took me 40 hours give or take just for the animations.
I'm going to fix the menu as well to resolve having to kill the game.

Sep 21, 2017
me thinks der is bugg...I got both options of 'letting her sleep in bed' and 'don't let her'...I chose let her sleep and it was smooth sailing and the ending credit with next version banner is up then BAM! deja vu...she shows her skimpy naked ass and was angry and a game over screen

...oh and at start up of the game the error log shows up with the options
open console rollback ignore quit
appears at the start of the game loading...I click ignore and it runs ok kinda messed up but it runs so...yea

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Click return

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, minor glitch, after the extra scene in 0.2 it jumps back to her in towel then going in to change like it would have without extras.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
OK, minor glitch, after the extra scene in 0.2 it jumps back to her in towel then going in to change like it would have without extras.
Yeah I noticed that too When I had to go back the first two days, I'll have it fixed for the next version.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017

That's my dream too, no mother, no girlfriend, just my beloved sis!

Reactions: Bohus

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah I noticed that too When I had to go back the first two days, I'll have it fixed for the next version.
Also, in the WT there is "Walk In" after the Kourtney fight, but I do not get that option, next is Knock/Open...I see, it is too early in the WT, it needs to be moved to after the mom robe on couch scene.

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
Great game just what is the bullshit that is now spoken only by Friend instead of sister? The game is definitely not for nothing A Sister's Love People know what they are playing.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Trophies screen only shows 6 of the 9 trophies, not sure if that's "new" or not...didn't realize the g_images missing folder had already been gone over (fixed it with files from a previously downloaded version).

edit...must be "old", gal1.rpy is only scripted for 6 out of 9. Hmm...how badly can I hack this up...lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The attached files don't break my game...but it doesn't seem to unlock anything either (assuming the console commands for 7-9 are the same format as 1-6 as 7-9 aren't currently scripted in Day 3).

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Great game just what is the bullshit that is now spoken only by Friend instead of sister? The game is definitely not for nothing A Sister's Love People know what they are playing.
You're not new here, so I'll assume you've been living under a rock these last few months...

To make a long story short: Patreon is on the war path against incest, so devs have to be careful and bend some things here and there.

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
@Afflyction : I downloaded the PC version from page 17, copied the patch from the OP to the game folder, but I still get this when I click on Trophies (Full_path is the absolute path to ASL):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
@Afflyction : I downloaded the PC version from page 17, copied the patch from the OP to the game folder, but I still get this when I click on Trophies (Full_path is the absolute path to ASL):
[
Quick-fix is to simply copy the g_images folder from the game folder of the previous versions to the new one. Not sure if he uploaded it or not see this post:

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes