Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I didn't get that error until I unpacked the game, I assume its some odd quirk that unren sometimes gives us.
odd i didn't even use unren at all, i used rpatool to unpack to see if the logo.webm was even there, it might be there was 1 file not extracted. but still it says it can't find it

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
odd i didn't even use unren at all, i used rpatool to unpack to see if the logo.webm was even there, it might be there was 1 file not extracted. but still it says it can't find it
I'm getting ready too make a new build with everything in it.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Cleaned up the walkthrough a bit, it's a little more clear on what's what and the end of Day 3 doesn't look randomly cut off :)
Left it as a Word doc for @Afflyction to use if you see fit, less work to edit IMO than a PDF.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Sister from Big Brother, Lisa, but with different hair :rolleyes: I'll pass
Funny, that's what made me stay here...
Lisa = win :FeelsGoodMan:

Code:
When did my sister get so hott?!
Last time I checked hot only had three letters.
She comes from a galaxy far, far away...

They are intended to be a little dark yes. However my pc is hooked to my tv so it doesnt seem to dark for me. I didn't think about that before. I''l make the images a little lighter in the future. Sorry about that.
Dark images are an issue for me too.
I always configure my screens' brightness all the way down, as I have very sensitive eyes, so it's hard to see much on all those games that have very dim images.
But I suspect I sit at the extreme end of that darkness spectrum...

Draconick143

Jul 27, 2017
I extracted the extras and put thim into t he game folder but it still wont let me hug her, am i doing something wrong?

Jan 1, 2018
@Afflyction Hey, I just played through this and I hope you want some feedback. Here are some thoughts in no particular order.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heyo. My thoughts on your thoughts, for what it's worth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm just having fun speculating, but of course I don't know any more than you do. I totally agree with you about being hooked by the story, and the quality of the characters! Cheers!

Reactions: Lorric17

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
Mac -
PC -

New builds with extras and patch installed. Hopefully this will work better.
The game crashes when she wakes up after screaming, no game over, it just goes to main menu.:OhMyGoodness:

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I extracted the extras and put thim into t he game folder but it still wont let me hug her, am i doing something wrong?
Should be fixed in the latest upload ->
but there's an "extras.rpy" floating around page 14-16 that mostly enables the extras if you don't want to download it all again (I still had to set "persistent.extras_installed = True" in the console; not sure why it didn't auto-change).

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone upload the latest version to other site?(GD?) I'm out of free bandwidth in Mega.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes