Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just checking in to the thread, hoping for a new update.
If the dev is having trouble restructuring the game then maybe build a new one around the hot sister.

Reactions: bagodoughnuts
Jul 18, 2017
I'll happily wait for this hot little sister :heartcoveredeyes:
only reason i was playing the game was for her sexy character.
while the story got me thinking at the end of v.4 with the cliff hanger it kind of confused me a little as others have mentioned but we'll have to wait and see when Afflyction is ready to update the game :FeelsGoodMan:

either way, i'll be excited to see that sexy sister when she comes back :eazyHype:

Reactions: cully

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah hopefully she's working out during the update break. Not just sitting around playing video games and putting on the "freshman 15".

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
It is a pity that the author abandoned the project.
Nice, beautiful game.
Strange, but there are still sponsors on the author’s pages.

Reactions: bagodoughnuts

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
In vain, he was so good, he would do as always - newfangled nonsense.
Sadly, after rework, I had to quit almost all of my favorite games.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Anyone know if the dev. is just trying to do a reboot of his original storyline or creating a whole new story?
Because as far as I care the dev. could create a whole new game around the sister getting more and more corrupted from innocent to slutty.
Or time traveling where she has to orgasm to time jump. Getting gradually more hard core with every leap (update) and hoping the next leap will be the one home.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
a.png

OMG! He's alive!
Hey all!! I know it's been sometime since I have made a post. Sorry for that. Busy busy busy.
But, I still am working hard on ASL! I made a special image just for you all just to show I am still rendering away!
Now I cannot say when I will have a release.. I hope it will be at the latest, the first of the new year!
Also, like I said before, I won't charge for the first re-release and I am trying to get it to where it will have a decent amount of content! Nothing short like 100 to 150 images but I will know more later on!
As for the plot, It will be the same plot except it will be re-written and most of the story from the previous builds will... Well, it won't be the same!
I will start posting preview images in the coming weeks so, please be on the lookout!
I am very excited about this and I hope you all will be too!
I hope everyone had a good holiday and till next time!
Afflyction

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

OMG! He's alive!
Hey all!! I know it's been sometime since I have made a post. Sorry for that. Busy busy busy.
But, I still am working hard on ASL! I made a special image just for you all just to show I am still rendering away!
Now I cannot say when I will have a release.. I hope it will be at the latest, the first of the new year!
Also, like I said before, I won't charge for the first re-release and I am trying to get it to where it will have a decent amount of content! Nothing short like 100 to 150 images but I will know more later on!
As for the plot, It will be the same plot except it will be re-written and most of the story from the previous builds will... Well, it won't be the same!
I will start posting preview images in the coming weeks so, please be on the lookout!
I am very excited about this and I hope you all will be too!
I hope everyone had a good holiday and till next time!
Afflyction

Happy to see this game coming back! Thanks bobbo69 for the info.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Why would you assume this? AFAIK the dev hasn't mentioned any thing to that tune. And why would he - it is what makes the MCs / sister's relationship so special. Not to mention it brings in Patrons and therefore - money.
Because that was the whole reason why patreon had his account on hold..why else would there be an issue?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Little sisters is seriously adorable (the monkey not so much), as long as she's the same I'm looking forward to a re-release. Using a patch or console command to add the incest back in isn't that bad.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Little sisters is seriously adorable (the monkey not so much), as long as she's the same I'm looking forward to a re-release. Using a patch or console command to add the incest back in isn't that bad.
You don't need to worry about that Afflyction has already stated that the sister wont change, you can also see yourself in the new render posted -

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You don't need to worry about that Afflyction has already stated that the sister wont change, you can also see yourself in the new render posted -
She does look good, but we can't quite tell if she's being kooky and is free of restricting panties.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes