- possibly fix issues of Didi getting incorrectly charmed
- fixed some incorrect Master references for a female player
- fixed a killed reference for the soft murder path

EDIT: additional fixes
- added sanity check for theme selection
- fixed images for Moniques bedroom sex, some showed Hannah
- clairvoyance for Adeles room was wrong if she was at work
- charm Lauren on the Apprentice path charmed Sarah
- fallback for Anita on the murder path where she could be 'lost' if you beat Davy before sending Officer Khan after her
EDIT: more fixes
- a conversation error asking about moving ghosts
- tweaks for endgame, typo, emphasised the time and a loop refusing again

To apply unzip and copy the file compiled.js into the folder Javascripts in your game installation

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Given your save from earlier where you ignored the mansion before taking out Davy it is possible Anita may of been skipped BUT try going to Ms. Jones office and cast Pass

Mia (Bambi's Mom) only arrives once you have a slave in the dungeon, and if Anita is not there then this does not happen, she is required for this.

There are no additional characters for the paths and regions, except
- Sofia is only charmable on the Murder path
- there are some enounters (uncharmable) with campers in the Wild Ranges for the US version only

Otherwise there are the Murder/Apprentice differences for Sarah, Lauren, Officer Khan, Gabby/Mom
Bummer, I missed out on Anita. I just tried to use pass at Ms Jones class and no dice. Ah well, I'll remember that for next time. I may try again just to see how the story plays out with her, I've still stuff to render.

Who/where is Melissa? She's the only one, irrespective of region, I haven't seen in game.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Bummer, I missed out on Anita. I just tried to use pass at Ms Jones class and no dice. Ah well, I'll remember that for next time. I may try again just to see how the story plays out with her, I've still stuff to render.

Who/where is Melissa? She's the only one, irrespective of region, I haven't seen in game.
Anita - you could cheat, use the cheat menu and move her to place 252 and cast pass again
Actually, also change her other value, in the Other Flags field type 0 in the first box and 100 in the second, then you can find her lair
or use the console
setPersonOther("Anita", 100);

Melissa is the night cleaner at the Aquarium, use Pass to enter at night

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Greate game but since i have game over 4 times i star using walktrough .

Receptionist in Tawn Hall is supposed to give me some plans but there is no dialog option about any plans.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have a problem I can simply not find mr. Beasley once day 2 has started where is he.
I assume you are on the murder path, he will be back, but you need to advance some of the other story.
- lose the book, get shot by Anita or Gina
or
- do the Ritual with Kurndorf

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Greate game but since i have game over 4 times i star using walktrough .

Receptionist in Tawn Hall is supposed to give me some plans but there is no dialog option about any plans.
Did you charm Monique and ask her to find magic for you. Then meet her at the school and the Hotel? These unlock the option

MK_Lazy

Aug 15, 2017
Hey! I love this game, but I have a few questions:
- How to get Bambi's mom?
- How to charm the security guard at bank?
- Who is Sofia and how to get her?
- Why can't I transform Beasley, Davy and John Adams even though I chose to allow transformations and I have the crystal?

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
Tess Adams does not seem to be able to leave after you command her to become a prudish nun while threatening her husband. All progress on that just stops until Mr Adams is charmed. Probably something to do with him not disappearing in this version.

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
the apprentice path is possible to charm sarah now, how do you pick up the dragon gem, and i know there are spells for the undead but can't remember how to get them?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I tried playing again and when I had Tess in her office at the library I sent her out to get the receptionist, I remember this was necessary to be able to close the library so I could charm the reference desk woman. Strangely Tess went out and was told to get dressed, so I couldn't charm any other women in the library. Is there some other initial step that changed early on? I was on the Apprentice path.

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
the apprentice path how do you pick up the dragon gem, can you charm sarah now, and I can't remember but how do you get the spell for the undead?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
No Kings, it should have worked. Did you reach the Library's closing time?

@avn10.6.8 The MC cannot pick up the dragon gem. Someone else can, however... you need shielded charm then go to the aquarium and charm Abby.
As for Unlife Enspelled, Sarah needs to charm the Vampire, then she can teach you the spell.

@MK_Lazy Sofia is path specific. If you're on Apprentice or Conspiracy she should be off limits, but Charmable on the murder paths.
Gina the guard requires having the mayor shut down the museum, getting Gina's address and hair from the museum when closed, casting Possession and targetting Gina to remove/hide her protection necklace, and going to her house. This and bambi's mom should be detailed in the walkthroughs also.
Transformation, IIRC, requires you to cast it on yourself FIRST, before you can TF anyone else. Try casting the spell in the hidden room...

@orion77 If you still can't find Monique at the hotel, maybe check the library during business hours. When you see her at the school, there should have been an option at the end to send her looking for more magic. You could always open the cheat menu, go to the people section, find Monique in the drop down menu, and post the number next to location for her.

Steamspout

Aug 8, 2016
When ever I try to charm Gabby it says im having second thoughts and when I try to cast charm again it says i cant because of camera men. What do I do? I've spoken with Mr.Beasley and Sarah.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes